Author Topic: update  (Read 3158 times)

Offline worriedmum

• Posting Member
Hi All ,
went to visit no 1 son after his op yesterday .
He was sleeping  anasthetic off,woke up when he heard his dad and I,said he was pretty much pain freebut he could feel something running so we had a wee look and he had ,had some bleeding,so  in came the nurse who changed dressing,bed ect .
He sat in the  big chair for a wee while then went back into bed ...I called him later last nite he said he was tender and feeling a big tight .
All in he was good and I could notice a remarkable difference although he did have a big elastic vest type thing on ...so fingers crossed he has had a good result .
        THANKS FOR SUPPORT GUYS MUCH APPRECIATED

P x

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Good luck to him Worriedmum.  We are all rooting for him :).
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
send him our best wishes and congratulations for getting rid of his moobs :)
life can only get better :D
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline worriedmum

• Posting Member
thanks not fed up....
he got home from hospital on Thursday evening ,and was very sore after the trip home,was discharged with no pain meds and no letter for G.P.
Good job our g.p is GREAT called on the way home and he left us  a script for codine which did nothing for him so we called back yesterday morning and got some tramadol so no 1 son is still asleep and seems to have had a settled nite,also some antibiotics as he has developed a nasty chesty cough.
I have to say you can notice a BIG difference to his shape so I hope this has worked for him as they only did lipo......
The compression garment is a joke..a  large tuby grip bandage thing with holes cut for his arms, which isnt long enough in the body so has made big welts under his arms,im onto getting a vest for him but they take a few days so will go visit our local Nike store today and see if I can get a tight vest.
Back to hospital for for check up on  wed so shal see what they say then.
          thanks for all support P

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member

before getting a comp nike vest get one  2 siozes too small :-/  i assure you it needs to be that tight : )

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Welts under the arm are ok, he will get used to it....and if he gets a nike top 2 sizes to small it will do the same too . He will just have to grin n bare it  ;D

Offline worriedmum

• Posting Member
Well had check up yesterday at nurse led clinic....
who really just checked wounds and supplied new tuby grip vests....
All is no 1 son is doing well getting more and more movement every day,still has some swelling and I would say minnimal brusing  but I see a great difference in his shape..
Lets hope that movement is back to normal soon as I have more bother doing his hair than my own !lol
Back to see surgeon on 30/01/07 for check up ...
sons surgeon was a Mr Ray at Glasgow Royal
            P

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
excellent send out best wishes and congratulations for getting rid of them :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024