Author Topic: BOOB JOB BY THE NHS (pics)  (Read 4487 times)

Offline yorkshirelad_1979

• Posting Member
Who Trains............WINS

Offline supersteve2181

• Posting Member
looking really good mate 8),how long did the process take from first seeing your gp? also what happens after that first dreaded visit to the docs?

Offline yorkshirelad_1979

• Posting Member
looking really good mate 8),how long did the process take from first seeing your gp? also what happens after that first dreaded visit to the docs?

Hi mate
 I first went to my GP back in Feb.
 He said it looked hormonal but nothing to worry about.  It was about the size of a pea, but ive always had a flabby chest since school.
 Anyway, this lump just got bigger and bigger, so i went back again around April.  Due to losing my mother to cancer last year they decided to take me in and check out blood and things like that.  Everything came back ok, which on one hand was a relief!!
 Anyway my GP reassured me that it was nothing to worry about but said to put my mind at rest he would refer me to a surgeon.  I got this appointment around JUNE.
 I went to see him and after spending a total of about 2 minutes with me, he gave me some tablets (some hormal balancing things, not sure of the name) and he was going to leave it at that,so i questioned the decision and after a while i finally got him to review me again after 6 months, by this time i was proper fuming, i just wanted these dam things off.  Its at this point i came accross this web site and i very nearly booked into the Poland surgury that everyone raves on about in here.
 Before the 6 months was up, i went back to my GP and finally stood up for myself!!  To get the gist of it, i basically said either you put me in for surgury or i will be going abroad to have it done and any infections or mistakes that happen, you lot will have to sort it.  ( this is totally out of character for me but something had to be done.  
 FINALLY, i got my appointment through for the 16th Dec 2006.  Apparently that was the earliest i could get in, but i rang up the hospital 2-3 times a week and exventually got a cancellation and went in on 13th Nov.

I hope thius helps mate, im no story teller so if there is anything that i have missed then just ask away.  
 At what stage are you at?
 If you have any questions what-so-ever then feel free to ask.  I know how nervous you can get having been through it myself.  Hopefully my experience will help others as this site helped me.

Offline supersteve2181

• Posting Member
i first went to the docs a few years ago,i wasnt overly bothered about it then,,he did say if it still bothered me i could go back and see him and he could get an operation sorted,unfortuantley this decent elderly gp has now retired ,so ihave an appointment for wednesday next week to go see another one,ill let u know how i get on. 8)

Offline flex1appeal

What a difference mate! Looks like a job well done. Please continue to post more post op pics as the weeks progress. I'd be interested in seeing how you look 3 months post op.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024