Author Topic: More post-op pics  (Read 3796 times)

Offline wiz

• Posting Member
Hi,

Just uploaded a few pics of my recovery.

Pre-op -  http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AatGjNu0btGLm4

3 weeks Post-op - http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AatGjNu0btGLkw

please let me know if the recovery if as expected, do u think there is more swelling???

If any of you have post surgery healing pics by week... please share the same with me.

Thanks

Offline desi

• Gold Member
was this lipo only surgery??
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline flex1appeal

I can tell you are still swollen. That's expected for several weeks to several months post op in most cases. I am impressed that you are able to raise your arms that high 3 weeks post op. I could raise them pretty high myself but not to the extend you did without some discomfort (not pain). I have posted week by week ppictures from my second surgery in the photo section. Look under 6 weeks post op and you'll see.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Yes, your 3 week pics look very good.  You can definitely expect some swelling to persist, but get gradually better over time for up to several months.  Congratulations on what appears to be a great surgery result so far. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline wiz

• Posting Member
Thanks guys... for you comments. Its really encouraging to me becuz sometimes i wonder if it justifies the money i spent on the surgery. Certainly i expected a lil better than the 3 week fotos ... but then i understand it takes time to heal. I certainly looks better than before surgery.

Well, this was lipo + excision surgery. It went well, stayed overnight at hosp. I was bruised and swollen the first 2 weeks. I'll post those fotos soon. I wasnt able to stretch my right arm much, felt very tight. I still feel it, but i can manage to stretch it pretty far up with a lil discomfort. I have started to jog now.. obviously with the vest on. Will start to play tennis next week.

The only concern that i have is whether it is swelling or is it fat or tissues that i still have?? How can you differentiate between that?? I mean.. its still little numb around the nipples, and mild pain(very much bearable) when i massage the breast area.
Just wanted to know when did u actually see reduction of swelling after your operation?? And how often do u have to massage the area ???

Jologs1, The side views are inside the album. These links only take you to the album. You would need to enter it to find more pics.

The vest that i am wearing is not that tight as before anymore around the chest area. Is it what you guys experienced as well?? or should i go for a smaller vest.. problem is this vest is already tight around my tummy and waist.

Offline flex1appeal

The problem with the vests are they measure you pre op and when you get the surgery your chest does decrease in size (that's what we hope for isn't it?) especially as swelling subsides. I would put money on you are still swollen and it is not fat. You looked swollen in your pics you posted. Swelling can take weeks to months sometimes to totally subside. I am 7 weeks 1 day post op 2nd surgery and the swelling is still there a tad. 1st surgery, I had all swelling gone by week 4 or so. But I also only had lipo only done the 1st time. Be patient for the 1st 2 months or so. You'll see dramatic changes over the course.

Offline musicman

• Posting Member
All I have to say is very nice work. Awesome I am having mine in a few weeks. Nervous but cant wait at the same time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024