Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value'  (Read 1957 times)

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
hi i'm new. has 'diet aid of questionable value' worked for anybody? ???

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
so i take that this product is a scam? i have been reading up a lot on this condition over the last few days. i am very fit and ripped allover except in that one little are...yeah you guessed. i have had this puffy nipple thing since i was around 12..i'm 24 now and a lot more muscular these days..i've been self conscious about this condition forever..constantly tweaking my nipples etc. it's just hard to accept that there is no other alternative to surgery?? will all the push ups in the world from every angle plus cardio not kill the problem? the whole thing hasn't really bothered me that much until i found out there was a name for it this week :o..i've been having a few sleepless nights as you can imagine..
briefly are those diet aids a total waste or has anyone posted good results on this site??

please help

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Are those diet aids a total waste or has anyone posted good results on this site??

It is the opinion of most of us here on this Site that the product in question, is not a cure for Gynecomastia.

There have been a few 'Fist-time Posters' that unequivocally say that the stuff works. However.... these FTP"s do not have any proof to substantiate their claims (ie: Before & After pics).

All I can say is.... Buyer Beware!!!

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
i hear ya..will let you know if i take the plunge like a sucker

Offline Hypo-is-here

Here we go again.

Very much so.

By continuing to deal with this issue in this manner they have, the mods have guaranteed that they have to respond to every and all postings in order to try and prevent innocent newbie’s getting hooked in.  The number of postings will build up the impression over time that this might work due to its over representation as a subject, irrespective of what they say.  They will not be able to prevent some newbie’s from getting hooked in and relived of their money, because there WILL continue to be a bizarrely high number of these posts most of which will emanate from malevolent imposters who sell the stuff.  For the rest of us we are guaranteed to be very irritated by this spam in the knowledge that some of our fellow sufferers will be adversely affected.

Overly diplomatic and not the right thing to do.

I am calling a spade a spade...sorry if it upsets anyone, but knowing that some schmuck is going to take a fellow sufferers money upsets me.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I never have believed in the magic pill.  You know the saying, if it sounds to good to be true...  If you've got big ears, or a big nose will taking a pill fix it?  Yeah, the breast area is different but I think the same logic applies.  But if you try it, let us know the results. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
But if you try it, let us know the results. 

Take some Before & After pics also...

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024