Author Topic: Updated post op picture from today  (Read 3146 times)

Offline flex1appeal

Ok, so I have been working out again training hard. Been trying to fill in some lose skin areas and pack on some lost size from taking off a few months at the gym. Hoping to correct some symmetry problems I developed after the gyne was removed. Also have some symmetry problems do to a pec tear about 8 years ago that I never fully noticed until after the gyne was removed. So here is a shot I took posing after a workout. I am becoming very pleased each day passing. I will say I wish the healing was quicker but I'll take it as it comes. I have just a tad bit of swelling and/or scar tissue on my left side below my nipple. I think it should be gone in another 3-4 weeks which will put me 3 months post op. I will be 2 months post op this coming wednesday. Sorry about the picture quality. The first picture is from today and I found a picture of me from about 10 years ago before I had developed gyne. I'd say about 2 years prior and I was still competing back then.

http://img382.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mostmuscular2ld6.png

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=posingdf5.png

Offline desi

• Gold Member
nice!! you look great!:)
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline flex1appeal

Thanks guys! GNX, I feel pretty normal about now as far as flexibility and range of motion. No sensitivity in movement. No more lingering pain or discomfort. I had my incision done under each nipple this surgery. Last surgery, it was done under my armpit which is actually where they inserted the drains this time. So it reopened that previous incision as well. My left nipple didn't heal as good as my right. I somehow managed to open the left nipple up a few times the first 4 weeks and because of that, it will pay a small price when all said and done with regards to it's looks. Not much of a concern for me. I do have scar tissue still under my left side and it seems to be breaking up more and more each passing day.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i finally feel like im a man

Offline flex1appeal

DVLDAWG94, I think you'll be fine working out by the time you are 6 weeks post op. Shouldn't cause any additional swelling or scar tissue. I started back after both my surgeries during week 3 and had no problems. I  didn't notice any additional swelling or scar tissue but I cannot confirm that working out didn't slow up the process on the already existing swelling or scar tissue. My guess is no it didn't slow things up. All in all I think it's be a positive factor in my healing process and you should not be worried.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024