Author Topic: Before and 4 weeks after....  (Read 7057 times)

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Here they are....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 03:34:03 PM by manzeer »

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member

Offline desi

• Gold Member
looks great! congrats oin the surgery!! :)
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline flex1appeal

Looks fantastic so far! Will only look better in another 4 weeks!

Offline TiredofIt

• Bronze Member

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Nice work man.  I'm jealous!

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
did you have excision and lypo or only lypo....looks good

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
did you have excision and lypo or only lypo....looks good
Dr. Delgado in Novato, Ca (has an office in San Francisco but surgical center in Novato) performed lipo and excision on me. Operation was 12-11-06. So far I am way more than happy with the results. Scars are virtually unnoticable. Dr. Delgado has skills in his art.No complications like fluid buildup or hematomas. Bruising is almost all gone. Still wearing the vest also got a zipper up the front version that works real well too. Cost was 7,000 but I will say was worth it. If it was 5500 from someone else and I got mediocre results I would kick myself for not spending the extra 1500. Yeah it's a ton of dough but so far the results are amazing. Had a follow-up visit yesterday and Delgado gave me the go ahead to start doing full cardio.But said to listen to my body and don't over do it. Rode my bike for 2 1/2 hours(40mi) yesterday and 2 hours today and feel fine. Psyched to be riding again too.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Looks good,  I also got my  surgery  with Dr Delgado  on jan 4.  So far so good,   I am very happy with my results.  I  know - and Bermant get allot of acclaim in this forum and deservingly so but THERE IS NOT A BETTER PS ON THIS PLANET  who specializes on gyno for men than Dr Delgado.    If u want to get rid of your gyno then go to Dr Delgado.   He simply is the best
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:41:16 AM by cleanup »

Offline david_in_chicago

• Posting Member
Wow!  I am very glad to see how great your results were!!!!  I had a very similar looking case of gyne, and had my surgery on 10/20.  Congrats!!!!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Superb results, congratulations  ;D

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
congrats manzeer, great results. do you mind sharing the total cost of the surgery, and what kinda procedure you had, and i will be traveling out of state, so tis gonna cost me more, and you mentioned getting the drains out as the worst experience, was it really painful? and is Dr Delgado good with puffy nipples patients? i would appreciate your input. good luck.

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
I read your post about "who is better" first and responded to that one too. The removal of the drains is like pulling out 4 or 5 hairs from your head at the same time. It stings for a second and that's it. It is kinda weird having tubes literally pulled from your body. Personally I don't like going to the doctor, blood, stitches, needles, etc. I had never been under general anesthisia before. What is on the other side is the main motivating factor. As far as the "dangers" the biggest chance for dying from surgery is driving to and from the surgery center and getting into a car accident. Delgado's surgery center is in a wing of a hospital and if anything were to happen all that has to be done is wheel you down the hall to a full blown hospital. Before surgery they even ask what kind of music you like and play it in the operating room while they prep you, which is a nice touch. I had lipo/excision and it cost $7000US. Which is a s---load of money. But, the results so far at 6 weeks are WORTH EVERY PENNY of that.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Did you have areola reduction or nipple reduction. Your right areola looks allot smaller?

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Did you have areola reduction or nipple reduction. Your right areola looks allot smaller?

No nipple/areola reduction. They look normal to me. If anything just minutely(sp?) smaller due to the incision. When the after pics were taken the vest was removed just before the shots. The vest sorta compacts them. I will post a pic of my nipples(can't believe I typed that) and you guys decide.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024