Author Topic: Press  (Read 2052 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah.  i would have died if anyone had asked me if that's what i had, but i would have given every cent i had and then some just to know what it was (pre-internet) so i could have fixed it before it did its damage. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
A quote from the article...

Tom, 51, of Philadelphia, said he decided in December to confront his lifelong hangup about his large breasts by undergoing surgery, and he has not looked back since.

"It's like a ton of bricks lifted," said Tom, a construction supervisor who did not want his last name used and who paid 4,000 dollars for the procedure. "It was such a psychological relief to have this done.

"I went out of the house for the first time this week with just a T-shirt on," he added. "When I was growing up, I would never take my shirt off anywhere and when I got married and had kids, I never went to the beach or learned to swim because of that."

That sounds all too familiar huh?

Thanks for the link Merle...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline desi

• Gold Member
A quote from the article...

Tom, 51, of Philadelphia, said he decided in December to confront his lifelong hangup about his large breasts by undergoing surgery, and he has not looked back since.

"It's like a ton of bricks lifted," said Tom, a construction supervisor who did not want his last name used and who paid 4,000 dollars for the procedure. "It was such a psychological relief to have this done.

"I went out of the house for the first time this week with just a T-shirt on," he added. "When I was growing up, I would never take my shirt off anywhere and when I got married and had kids, I never went to the beach or learned to swim because of that."

That sounds all too familiar huh?

Thanks for the link Merle...

GB

true! very true!
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024