Author Topic: Scale of 1-10.... about a 25 right? Gyno/massive WL loose skin  (Read 5549 times)

Offline kingboob

Ok well, I am 21, weigh 234lbs (16:10 for u brits) , 6ft 4-5in tall...    Been big all my life, especially up top, gained a lot of weight aged 15-17 (highest was 476lbs, 34st).....

As you can see I have a lot of stretch marks (don't actually bother me) acne scaring and generally loose flabby skin as well as what I believe to be gyno?

Is this gyno?

apart from praying for divine intervention, what can be done?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 03:24:30 AM by kingboob »

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I'd say that you will need skin removal, along with a possible mastectomy where they cut out the extra skin and sew the nipples back on in the right spot.  As for the flabby skin, there are some pretty amazing results from what I believe they call a "donut" procedure.  Basically the surgeon cuts out the extra skin at stitches it all back together.  Along with liposuction and other things.  I'd schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to first see what your options are, and then the cost.  Good luck.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'll give you a 9.  at least they're not fuller  ;)

that's pretty impressive for 21.  it will cost you more for the extra skin work he mentioned, so be ready for that, but it'll be a good day when you're not having to try to hide those anymore.     
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline kingboob

Looking on the main site in the gyno gallery I see there are some guys as big as me....

not the usual case though is it?

I think my stomach will continue to tighten up with exercise - It still is slowly, month by month... but the chest doesn't seem to budge no matter how much weights and resistence work I do at the gym.  - I mean, don't get me wrong, I can feel my pecs are stronger / firmer under the moobs, but the actual fat/tissue/whatever isn't reducing or tightening up.

They were a lot bigger & fuller before I lost weight though, so I guess you can't have everything.

Offline kingboob

congrats on the weight lost, how did u diet ? looks like ur loose skin is to severe for exercise to make any improvements on gyne.  seems like surgery's the only way to fix that issue.  ur abs will possibly look better with exercise and bulking up, but, really hard to tell due to the excessive loose skin.... thanks for sharing ur story and keep us updated

I just did the weight-watchers online diet. A points based system, every food as a certain amount of points and you can only eat so many points per day. 

Thing is, when you halve your body weight, even with exercise there is only so much loose skin can tighten up.... even more so because I have lots of stretch marks, indicating the skin is damaged and has lost some of its elasticity.

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Congrats on the weight loss!  Now go reward yourself with a niec surgery to tighten up all the skin and you'll be good to go!

Offline unknownrandom

• Posting Member
hey bro congrats on your weight loss.

Im thinking about purchasing an exercise bike and doing about 1-2hr of cardio a day.  I also want to go on a diet, even though I dont eat too much junk, I think it would help.  Could you link me to this diet of yours?

Offline kingboob

Congrats on the weight losss. You will need quite a bit of skin removed and there will be scars but nothing a tattoo can't hide. Good luck and do ur homework before choosing a PS. Ask for advice from board members before choosing a plastic surgeon.

I really don't care about scars, or having the perfect body....

Just looking normal enough to be able to go swiming will do me.... and getting through the ops without any infections or anything going wrong.

My surgeory will be on the NHS, so I am waiting for a referal.

I have switched from Cardio at the gym to doing weights, trying to gain some muscle mass that I lost... I know my bottom half is better looking than my top half - simply because all the exercise I did to lose weight was walking / cross trainer / bike.. etc, which meant my legs got constant toning workouts...

So now I am doing more weights and sit ups, hoping I can firm things up... even so there is a lot of skin to move.

I'm down to 16st 9lbs, I was discharged from the obesity clinic, told to lose another 12-16lbs and then get the op.... consultant at the clinc said he would give me full backing to get the operation done on the NHS anyway. 

Does anyone know if weight training increases hunger levels? I have been bloody starving since I started doing more weights.... 
Weight loss is slow and steady rather than spectacular now..

EDIT: After only a few weeks doing more weights I can feel my pecs on my chest being more defined but still my boobs hand there, I don't think any amount of exercise will tighten up the skin - but it is important to get to a body shape I like before they remove the skin, cuz if they do all that work then I lose another 16lbs or gain a load of muscle it will stretch & damage it even more!

« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 05:26:33 PM by kingboob »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024