Author Topic: POST OP ?  (Read 1781 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
a question i posted on Post Op but no one respnded...help if you can

pre-op it felt like my nipples were pushed out by fat..post-up they still stick out, but it doesn't seem like anything is under them..almost like it's just stretched out. when i flex they kind of wrinkle up..I didn't have a bad case and im 18 years old...has anyone had this problem and would something like that get normal over time or no? My chest still is soft like its fat again or swollen but looks pretty good without a shirt but terrible with one on...
I thought i just had the gland and surgery would fix it (Ex/lipo)...could this be swelling or even fat?  If i needed to fix this would it be the same price as my original surg??? Very confused so please help with as much info as you can

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Sorry to hear that, thatguy!! I am having a similar problem as yourself. I had the operation about 8mths ago for puffy nipple. Excision and lipo was done. Still to this day I have puffy nipple. I saw my PS and he says I look fine, I disagree. My PS just doesn't want to deal with me anymore. I saw another PS 3 weeks ago and he says all the tissue is out; however, the reason my chest still has irregular contour is because I need an areola reduction and skin excison. So here I am scheduled for another surgery on 2/15...I will let you know how it goes......Good luck to you

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
same here..my ps couldn't wait to get out of the room to see his ext patient...he told me it looked great and when i brought up the puffiness he said, it looks better than before...if u dont mind me asking- is the reduction procedure similiar to our previous one, (procedure/recovery) and how much does is compare cost wise

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024