Author Topic: Is this Gynecomastia or just Fat  (Read 11966 times)

Offline rocket

• Posting Member
  • Cut em off Doc
I am 180 CM tall and top the scales at 112 kgs 56 years old and have had these since I was around the 13 year mark, been a painful life hiding these all of the time, always been over weight but is it fat or Gyn..??

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/rocket904-110_106001.JPG
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/rocket904-110_106101.JPG
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/rocket904-RLF.JPG
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/rocket904-110_105901.JPG
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 03:58:29 PM by rocket »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Gyne for sure.  you must have put forth one hell of an effort to keep those hidden all those years. Wow.  I can only imagine the energy you must have channeled to that end. Sad, all that wasted energy could have been channeled in other, more positive directions.

The younger kids on this site have no idea how "lucky" they are.  Not lucky to have gyne, but lucky in the sense that they haven't lived their whole life with gyne. And also lucky that now, unlike 20-30 years ago, gyne can be removed with minimal scaring.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 07:11:25 PM by jc71 »

Offline rcbrown23

Definitely gynecomastia.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I'm one of the young'uns (18 y.o.) and I feel very lucky to have found this site.  It hurts me to read that regardless of how much I work out I'll always have breasts, but I'm scheduled to see a PS in about a month so hopefully there won't be any reason why I shouldn't get surgery.

My civics teacher is in his late 40s (I'm guessing) and he has a bad case of gyne.  I feel like I should talk to him in private about this, but that would make me feel really akward.  

Rocket, schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon (find a good one in your area).  I hope it all goes well with you.  Keep us updated!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 06:28:38 AM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
blatino is wrong, i def think thats gyne, go to a doctor to find out for sure

Offline rocket

• Posting Member
  • Cut em off Doc
Blatino, is only trying to crank some of us up with his comments, I think it is sick for someone to get thier jolly's from other peoples misfortunes.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The younger kids on this site have no idea how "lucky" they are.  Not lucky to have gyne, but lucky in the sense that they haven't lived their whole life with gyne. And also lucky that now, unlike 20-30 years ago, gyne can be removed with minimal scaring.

jc....  ain't it the truth! Living with Gyne gets easier as you get older though. You're not as self-conscious about your appearance.

rocket.... go see a PS and get them removed! You'll live a much happier life. ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
yep its definitely gyne good luck to you if you opt for surgery...oh yeah and blatino is definitely a big ag...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
blatino's favorite word to describe gyne pics is "scrumptious"   :-/ Go figure.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
I guess nothing (peoples feelings)fazzes blatino,really man get a life!!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
I'm not and let's not...

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Aiyyo, blatino, you cross anybody who has gyno, and you'd get your teeth knocked the darn out. Why do ya come here where people are looking for answers, to stick your goddamn spoon when nobody wants you here? No, you post here only to contradict those who post. Ima sew your ass hole closed and keep feedin' ya, and feedin' ya, till ya explode. And then I'm gonna grab you by your nipples and bang them shits with a rusty screwdriver.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 02:31:38 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Don't even respond to that fool. Let this be the last thread he hijacks.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Aiyyo, you're right. This guy wont shut the darn up. I bet if I bang his fuckin' head with a baseball bat, I would hear a hollow POP by the empty space between 'is ears.

Yes, F-U-D-G-E-P-A-C-K-E-R. No, douchebag, you are gonna get hurt real bad someday by someone who wont tolerate your shit anymore. Just go up to someone who is real tough and make fun of them in real life, and wham! 16 teeth knocked out and a broken jaw.

Or if they happen to be packing a gat, blam! blam! blam!

Just watch, he wont be alive for much longer if this is the way he treats people in real life. Society will handle this dilemma of blatino's existence.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 05:24:44 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
blatino my friend here is correct about you.  I really want to ask you to stop posting on this messageboard, when people go through this, it is not the best times in our lives.  Your comments are really unneccessary.  You would be real sorry if you met me.    

As one human being to another, please.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 08:28:49 PM by gynegoawayplz »
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024