Author Topic: 10 days post op....  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Day 10

Soreness and stiffness are almost entirely gone, I can sleep on my side again!

Right chest is still very swollen,looks worse than the gyne did!..... but appears signs of easing up, as there are tender parts appearing in places.....Left side is looking much better than right, but is hard and slightly swollen...

Other than that, no progress to report....I think I was initially dispappointed as everybody else seems to be quite happy with their new chest after just a few days, whereas I clearly have quite a way to go

Im just going to give it time, and hopefully the chest I wanted will arrive!

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Glad to hear things are on the mend. I'm bloody impatient also, waiting for swelling to sort itself out but am seeing improvement day by day.

The way I try to look at it is: 10 years with gyne - then only a few more weeks while it sorts itself out.

Happy healing!

serg

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Serg, how bad is your sweling, mines worse than the gyne I sought to remove!...so still having to wear loads of layers as now Im not even even sided!....swelling appears to be going down very slowly..how many days post opp are you?

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I'm 4 weeks post op from tomorrow (mon 28th march). My swelling on my right side is pretty minimal and not really noticeable unless you're looking for it.

The swelling was pretty bad on the left side (which was bigger pre op) for the first two weeks, but now seems to be getting better day by day. While it never got as bad as it was pre op, it did for a while look half as bad and was noticeab;y worse than the right side, although this is no longer a problem. It's still slightly lumpy, although I'm told this should sort itself out with a little time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024