Author Topic: My Gynecomastia  (Read 4796 times)

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
What do you think?

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:35:29 PM by Bob1981 »

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
really not bad at all,the question is what do you think?

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
It's worse than it looks.  I hate it.  On the plus side, it does look fairly 'manly'.  However, I'm slim, so it's more noticable.  I'm 6ft and 12st.  Probably little or no fat involved.  I cab feel diffused gland in there.  I will eventually get something done about it.

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
it looks exactly , like mine , its hard and painfull and i wanna rip it out with a fork

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with Rob900. Your pecs look normal to me. Some sports could help in your case.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Thanks guys, it's good to have a positive response.  Taking photo's has helped me realise that it's not as bad as I thought.  It's definately not normal body fat though or muscle.  Still, if it isn't a bad case it should be easier to fix!

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Yeah, it's not massively noticable but I still think I'll look in to surgery options.  A thousand pounds or two for confidence and peace of mind is probably worth it.   It is more noticable in person and I won't take my shirt off in front of anyone except my girlfriend (I'm still not very happy doing even that!).  Working out does help to disguise my gyno, especially on my arms, as it balances things.

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
yeah, yours is alot like mine...

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,8741.0.html

I can do the exact same thing with my skin.
I have always thought about surgery.
but I dont have the cash.

I must say that my wife thinks I look just fine.
and honestly yours looks just fine too.
working out can help, as far as chest work outs go, concentrate on the upper .
arm and shoulders help to balance.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
what are you on about??? you DONT have breasts man!

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Trust me, my chest is not that of a 'normal' man of my build.  I can grab sizable folds of flesh that isn't just skin, fat or muscle.  Its relatively mild and rather diffuse but it is there.  The pictures don't really show it well enough.  Looking down from above they really stick out  :-\ 

I notice photobucket have removed two of my pictures.  Can't handle a picture of a man grabbing his boob!  :o

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Every so often I waver over the decision to go for surgery.  However, is the fact that it could be worse a good enough reason not to go for surgery.  Bottomline, I'm not happy with my body and it often really gets to me.  Simple things like wearing T-shirts and going topless on the beach are worrying or impossible.  Moreover, I figure that it's better to get this done now while I'm young.  Indeed, it will only get worse with age.  Hell, I want to be able to put a bit of weight on with worrying that I'm going to increase my cup size!

I'm fairly certain that I'm going to get something done about it!  :)

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
u need to get surgery..remove the gland from underneath ur nipple which makes your nipple the way it is...after the surgery.....u will need to work out your chest muscles...which i would recommed protein, carbs, and healthy fats, which increases muscle mass. have running in your schedule but not dominant...since running wont help u build muscle...Running should b the last thing u do which would b used as a touch up and to remove excess fat. You mite need a second surgery depending if everythin looks the way it is......i hear for u man! best of luck

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think you could, though the pics don't do well enough to say.  but the fact you're pissed off enough about it to do something to me says you're not imagining things.  good luck. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Looks like you have a minor cause of gyne..
Lucky for you, you don't have puffy nipples which are far worse than just fat around the chest imo..

If you are really self conscious about it then I'd talk to a surgeon..

since you have such a minor case you should be able to get it done for 3-4 k probably..

Offline Puff Daddy

Your chest looks like mine right now... exactly 2 weeks after having the surgery.  I would have paid for THIS chest even though the swelling isn't completely down.  So I think you're in pretty good shape.  Do some cardio.  Save your money.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024