Author Topic: F*Cking parents!!!!!  (Read 3760 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
does anyone else have a fuckin idiot dad who thinks it's not a problem at all... then tell him that im saving up for surgery and he maken me pay bills now and calling me retarded to pay for the surgery ...  >:( he's a fuckin idiot and gives no support unless it makes him money!!!!!!!

does anyone have a fucken idiot father like this ?
 >:(

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It sounds like your Dad is not sympathetic to what makes you happy!! Let him look at this site to see how gynecomastia affects peoples lives. Your Dad probably doesn't even have it!! Sorry Bro, sounds like you just may have to save up and get it done at a later date!! I saved up for a good year or so but my day finally came and yours will too!! Good luck!! ;)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It's honestly shameful on your father's part.  It is what it is though.  Perhaps you could resort to grandparents if available for more support?  Sometimes grandparents can hold great influence over your parents.  I would hesitate to talk further about money with your father again, given the outcome so far. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
Maybe you don't have it as bad as you think you do.  I've seen some pictures on here that weren't very noticeable.

Everything seems very very important when you're a teenager.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
my dad's a di-ckhead....thought i'd mention it...but im 35

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I mentioned it to my Mom and showed her my nipples from all angles, but she said I worry too much.  She said I am a little OCD about it, but I think she's dead wrong.  I don't know if you've seen my pictures, but I think my puffies are definitely something to worry about.  I'm leaving for spring break in a few days and I'm already worrying about the beach.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
im 17 and my dad does have it ...i told him that he has it ... but he says im and i qoute " fuckin retarded and need to see a shrink.."
i have alot of puffiness and some breast... my dad has full out breasts with out puffiness but for some reason it doesnt bother him at all  ???

... maybe it does on the inside and thats why he gets soo angry??? ... but anyways i dont give a crap ... im saving up to see Dr.Feilding because i want to live my 20's and 30's gyne FREE!!! I had one night about 4 days ago ... gyne free because i did Ecatasy or E and it actually took it away and i had PECS like a niceee chest for about 10 hours... it was the best ive felt in YEARS ... like WOW then when the E went away my gyne came back... it's really sad how much it affects us all, i was just at work and thought about it for a good part of it like dreaming about the surgery day... then i saw another guy and he obviously had it and i didnt say anything but i knew totally how he felt because his was way worse...

and thankfully i do have my mothers support... my goal is to be 18 yrs old and gyne FREE! ;D

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Do whatever you got to do.  Just keep your mind to it and save those pennies up.  Good luck!

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
wayne, that is pretty random but no ... actually im from Ontario, Canada... THANK GOD for OHIP ... us guys living here should be really grateful for it  :D... but why do u ask wayne?

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
Ecstacy wouldnt' make it go away.  Think about it.  Maybe it dehydrated you or something but most likely the effect was psychological.

Ask a good friend if it's bad.  They'll usually be honest with you.

If you don't like it save your money.  Everything is life or death when you're a teenager.  A slight imperfection is cause for despair.

Then when you get older like early 20s get it looked at.

Or go to a PS now.  He'll probably be honest with you.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Do you have ethnic parents?  They always make appearance a low priority.  Its always about the education.  They think by getting you focused on surgery they are distracting you from your education....they couldn't be farther from the truth.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member

Ecstacy wouldnt' make it go away.  Think about it.  Maybe it dehydrated you or something but most likely the effect was psychological.

Ask a good friend if it's bad.  They'll usually be honest with you.

If you don't like it save your money.  Everything is life or death when you're a teenager.  A slight imperfection is cause for despair.

Then when you get older like early 20s get it looked at.

Or go to a PS now.  He'll probably be honest with you.

I totally agree with that ... its alll about looking great etc... but i want the surgery. it's such a drag to live wit...

i've asked a good friend before and he said they r like breasts... but not huge.. when my nipples go hard... it looks like i have a normal chest  almost .. so i guess a A cup ? LOL  :-\

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
your right ... most of us put soo much time and energy towards it.. like wow its a waste of time

it would really put up my confidence.. like ... if i didnt have it .. id be SO outgoing and flirty wit girls ... but noo .. i can even wear a nice normal Tshirt

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
Volatile,

I hope that you are right and we can take something out of all those years of not living life to the max. If anything, it motivates me to use the remaining years of my youth to do everything I wanted to do.

Considering how the problem affects so many aspects of one's life, how could parents think that being a more confident person will not improve grades? I think it's just because people say "sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt."
Psychological tests confirm the severe negative impact of peer ostracism. Parents just don't realize.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024