Author Topic: 6 weeks post op Poland Pics  (Read 8635 times)

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member

Hi All,

Here are my pics 6 weeks post op from Sublice Poland.  Let me know what you think.  I think I may need a revision. Things seemed ok after the op, but over the past 10 days  things seem to have got worse.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 01:13:47 PM by HarryO »

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member

Ok.

I was initially very happy with the way my chest looked, but in the past 10 days I seem to have reverted to something like before the op.

All of these photos have been taken today. In some of the I look ok, but in others it looks like preop photos :'(

Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit, and there is more healing to do....can I have some advice please....

Thanks Guys.

Offline outertrial

Could be swelling, if it was alright before then something like  that would seem likely - how much did they take out? Does it seem like a lot of people whove visited this Poland clinic are complaining about the results?

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Man I hope its just swelling.  It would suck to go through it all again.  But it does look good in the pics.  No gyne evident to me.  Can I ask you something..its bee 6y weeks.  Can you play sports, jog, lift weights and stull all normally?  Or do you still need time to heal.  Or were you able to do all these things earlier?  If so , how many days/weeks after the operation?  Thank you.

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member

I hope it is swelling, it may well be, but I guess it's easy to think the worst at this stage.

If it is sewlling should I take anti inflamatories to help it go down?

Some of us are not happy with poland, I know AK and Gaz_R7 arent happy.

I think personally that it might be too early to judge. I'm reminded of stonecolds thread,
and all the people who assure us that it can take a year to settle down.

For the moment I'm choosing the 'hope for the best' attitude, but it's disheartening to see your breasts nearly as big as they were.
Some shots look better (I'll post my before pic when I get it from Sublice).

Oh well. I'm discovering that this is a bit of a journey after all.

Sam - thanks. Yes it would suck. In some of them I look ok, but it can be very difficult to take a photo of your chest.
I think there is gyne evident in one of the front-on shots. Fat/swelling below the nipple, which is quite, well, like a breast :(

As regarding sports, I could happily play football now, but I'd say at three weeks you could cycle and jog - that's my experience, you'll just know yourself.

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member
Could be swelling, if it was alright before then something like  that would seem likely - how much did they take out? Does it seem like a lot of people whove visited this Poland clinic are complaining about the results?

They took out 220 mls/cls? from each side, and what was described as 2 small checken eggs.

It's true that the three of us who were there at the same time aren't that happy at the moment, hopefully it'll work out for us without a revision.

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Harry your chest obviously does look better but obviously its not nice when other people tell you that and you know yourself that you are not 100% happy with the way it is, it isnt much consolation really.

Im not happy with mine to be honest but like others have said, i dont think the clinic would actually consider revision until a good few months post-op.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
swelling can take 12 months and in those pics you look just fine
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline terminator t

• Posting Member
Speaking as someone who had huge gyne, you really have to give it the best part of a year to heal fully. Also be religious about your massage, even though it can be a pain :'(

Good luck with it.

Offline bfg2000

• Posting Member
Hi mate, I feel the same as you, in that I'm 4 weeks post-op and my chest has gone from moobs to flat to moob-ets. I too hope its swelling and/or scar tissue.

Things we do eh! I'm sure we're right!

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Hmm, looking quite good Harry.  I'm sure it's just swelling, since they were flater immediately post-op?  It would take considerably longer for any gland to re-grow, surely? 

Unfortunately, I've just got a very physical  job, so I may have to delay my surgery  :-\

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
i still have bad days when i look and think ewww they are sticking out more than the other day
but .....
when i take a second lookm and have a feel they are not as bad as i first thought.
Ive noticed that they change week in week out and some days my chest looks flat as a pancake.
just be patient and let the healing do the process :)

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member
These are my PRE OP photos

http://

These are my 7 week photos

On the left as we look at the picture you can see that that side is bigger than the right side (as you look at it)

And these show that the nipple is still sticking out

I got on to Baranski and he said that the nipples would have to be flattened separately :'( that it cannot be done at the same time >:(

But I'm bigger on one side than the other!! after nearly 8 weeks

This is VERY depressing.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:39:30 AM by HarryO »

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
last week i hit the 6 Months post op stage
upto the 6 months i noticed one side bigger but i was told that its swelling and that massage would eventually make both sides the same.
I didnt believe that it was possible and was a bit down about it but was happy anyway as they were knowhere near as bad as pre surgery.
But now i have to say that i am 95% happy and noticed that with a good diet and drinking lots of water will help to make me 100% happy.
Dont feel down as 1 side will always take longer to fully heal :)

Offline outertrial

I got on to Baranski and he said that the nipples would have to be flattened separately Cry that it cannot be done at the same time Angry

So that means he wants you to go back for two more trips, with a new payment for each trip?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024