Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Benjamin Herbosa  (Read 5196 times)

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
Last thursday 3/15/07, I had my surgery at Humana Clinic in Makati, Philippines performed by Dr. Benjamin Herbosa. I went to this clinic at 7:00 am and I met him in the lobby of that clinic. Then he let me proceed to the OR so that he can prepare. The nurse in the OR let me change into operating garb. Then he take a picture of my breast with his camera then let me proceed to the operating table. Then he inject the anesthesia near my nipple which in my case local anesthesia and I was awake during the entire procedure. He then start to draw to the affected areas, then he start the procedure which was liposuction. It was good to see that the fats inside my breast were being sucked out through the tube of the liposcution machine. Then after he make sure that my breast is as flat as my left, which is normal (my case is unilateral) he then start to reduce the size of my right nipple because it was slightly larger than the left. At exactly 8:30am, were done with the operation and I paid him 40,000 pesos (about $840) then went home with my Grandmother who accompanied me. 5 days now post op my breast is still bruised and swelling but is now flat. I just have a question for those that had their operation, why is that I can touch some lumps in my breast, is it that because of the bruise and swelling? How long does it take to heal completely? Thanks  ;D

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
Thanks pare. I will ask for my pre-op pics when I return to Dr. Herbosa probably this week and I think he will also take picture of the post-op. I will post my pics once I have it. Did you had your surgery already?

Offline lorenz20021

• Bronze Member
yes pare lipo lang din pero it dosent work kse may gland ako ehh di natangal kay belo ko nagpunta ehh buti kaw lipo lng na oks na congrats pare ako kelangan may pang second surgery pa para tanggalin gland.goodluck pare

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024