Author Topic: Surgery with Miguel Delgado in SF bay area  (Read 4246 times)

Offline moosehd2

• Posting Member
Pre-op and 2 3/4 months post op. Had my surgery with Delgado in SF bay area. I love the result. I was worried about the mound until I flexed and felt it. I guess I actually have some (very little) pec muscle! Time to start lifting. Surgery was steep (7k) but well worth it. It helped when I wrote the check to pretend it wasn't real. But again, best investment I've ever made.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 10:48:59 PM by moosehd2 »

Offline bigredjjp4

• Posting Member
Dr. Delgado did a great job, i have a similar body type as you, hopefully my surgery goes as well as yours did!! enjoy the freedom!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Good job, enjoy your new life !

Offline gyneinhell

• Posting Member
moose, great results.  did Dr Delgado do both excision and lipo?  did you have drains?  i know Dr Delgado is busy with 2 offices, how long did you have to wait for the actual surgery?  how long after surgery were you able to return to normal exercise / gym, if you do that?  thanks and congrats.

Offline moosehd2

• Posting Member
Thanks everyone! It is a new life now. Jologs 1, yes, he did excision with lipo and good luck if you're thinking about surgery. Well worth it in my opinion; changes a lot in life. gyneinhell: Yes, I had drains. They're not too bad. Scheduling a consult was the longest part. I think I waited a few weeks (3 maybe, don't remember). Then waited less than a week before calling to schedule the op. I got lucky. When I called end of December initially I was told I'd have to wait til Feb 28th to get the surgery. Then the lady at the office double checked and found a cancellation on Jan 4th and asked if I wanted it then. So I only had to wait about a week from scheduling to surgery. Delgado said to wait about 4 weeks before doing anything with arms/chest. It took that time for me to be able to move my arms over my head. But I was back to work 6 days after surgery and was able to drive and whatnot. I walked to work (3 miles round trip) before the surgery and Delgado said I shouldn't until 4 weeks after surgery since it'd still exert some pressure on the area. The packet he gives out has all the information about that and one of the key things it said was "if it hurts, don't do it or continue. No pain, no gain doesn't apply." And pretty much, that's how it was. If I picked something up and it didn't feel right, I just wouldn't do it. Now about 3 months post op I'm almost back to normal. Skins just a little tight but it gets better each day. I didn't work out before since I figured what's the use of having pecs when I had gyne but I just started now and plan to continue! Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:57:14 PM by moosehd2 »

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
dude i can not believe how good your chest looks.... congrats

Offline gyneinhell

• Posting Member
moose, thanks for the info, much appreciated, hope you are enjoing the "new" life.   :D

"I didn't work out before since I figured what's the use of having pecs when I had gyne but I just started now and plan to continue!"

i went on a diet couple of years ago (cardio and weights), dropped 20lbs and noticed no significant difference in my chest although i did lose the stomach.  "what's the use" i thought just like you, went back to my comfy food and gained back about 15lbs.  i do enjoy working out and can't wait to get the surgery/healing over with so i can hit the gym again.  thanks again.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
I still find it ripoff for a case that's like a 5 on a scale of 1-10..
I don't care how good this guy is..
He's ripping everyone off by double the costs!

He did do a great job though!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 01:19:15 AM by Hux »

Offline moosehd2

• Posting Member
thanks everyone! Hux, yeah, the price is ridiculous. I just signed the check, handed it over and instantly made myself forget about it ;)

Jugs

Amazing results! That's what I hope for. Nice !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024