Author Topic: payment methods  (Read 2625 times)

jmxt

hi just wondering how did you all go about paying for surgery? I know it differs from place to place but are there options of payments such as instalments etc? i want to avoid bank loans if possible as next year i will hardly have an income.

Im all ready for surgery the only thing standing in my way is cash. I rele need to get it done before september as im off to uni and then it will deffinatly be out of the question!

Offline newman55

• Posting Member
I'm sure you will be able to pay in installments.
what about a 0 interest credit card?

Offline Miggsy

• Posting Member
I know that via the Priory, Birmingham, you can take out and use the BMI credit card. It has a 6 month interest free period and then is only 7.5% APR from then on. Makes good sense to use the interest free period to pay it off.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
or go to Poland and have change out of £1500 :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
notfedup, do you know if poland does puffy nipple correction? and if so do you know of any good results?

my problem is that i want to have a uk surgen but i come from a poor familiy and so dont have any money to pay for uk surgeory, where as a poland surgery would kinda be easyer to raise money for even if it still is a few thousand.

i would take out a loan however im only 19 and so far that has been a problem as all the application have been for 21+  :(

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
there are lots of Poland surgeries out there that will do this procedure.
I havnt come accross any results from the same clinic i went to so cant vouch for them.
But do feel free to shop around  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024