Author Topic: FAO Chorlton  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Taz

• Bronze Member
  • Free at last
Can you post some updated recovery pics mate?

I'm very interested to see how your recovery progresses. You have a fairly similar case to what I had (although mine were bigger) and the post op photos with the bandage off look IDENTICAL to what mine did.

They've just reminded me how flat it was immediately post op and I'm just trying to figure out what went wrong.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Taz, how long are you post op? And what is your chest looking like now?

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Taz,

I have posted some more pics just click on the link.  I will type some detail in my diary so have a read.  

My only concern at the moment is the scar tissue that is still evident.  It makes me look like I have very mild gyne again.  I am now 8 weeks in and saw Levick 4 weeks in and he pinched my chest and explain it was scar tissue and said see him in 6 months.

How was your chest compared to mine at this stage?  Infact just how was yours?  It would be interesting to see your pics.

Chorlton

Offline Taz

• Bronze Member
  • Free at last
Ta for posting updated pics!

Your pics seem to remind me of mine, very flat post op then puffing out a bit 5-8 weeks after. I think this is normal so I would'nt worry :) My body shape is almost identical to yours as well.

I have some old pre op and 1 month post op pics somewhere, I'll dig them out and scan them in this weekend.

I'm hoping to try and book revision surgery as far away as possible (gonna try get a date for august even tho thats 2 years past my original op date). I really want to lose some weight beforehand- I think it makes a big difference to be lean before this type of surgery.

EDIT- Just noticed that you had 250 and 300ccs of fat taken out. I had 500 out of one and 700 out of the other!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 12:18:27 AM by Taz »

Offline dex

• Posting Member
I'm in a similiar situation but don't have any sign of puffing out atall, yet.

Levick did me 8 weeks ago.

I had 300 fat and 100 gland from each side removed.

I hope it doesn't change.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024