Author Topic: stretched...did i cause any damage?  (Read 3418 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
hi im about 11.5 weeks post op... i stretched by mistake today kinda fast... my hand slipped and i strectched myself... cant expllain how... the thing is im not sure if its ok to do so or i may have hurt myself doing so? i felt slight discomfort and did not experience any pain per se... any comments/suggestions?

thx all...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
If there wasn't any pain then I think you didn't do any damage. Do you look and feel as you used to?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
If there wasn't any pain then I think you didn't do any damage. Do you look and feel as you used to?

i dont notice any difference in the way it looks... im worried though.... :(

Offline desi

• Gold Member
let me post some pics later this week? im still swollen in some areas.. will post pics soon.. :)

thx jologs..

Offline gyneinhell

• Posting Member
11.5wks post op? i would guess you are fine if you don't feel any pain.

i thought most ppl can return to normal exercise after 4-6wks?  you still have swelling at 11.5wks post op?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i thot the same.. but i guess its diff with diff ppl... maybe im just paranoid? who knows...

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
i started stretching a week after surgery.  very light.  it was recommended by my PS.  11.5 weeks?  buddy, stop worrying...you should be bench pressing your weight at the very least by now

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
dude are you serious? 11 weeks is a crazy amount of time, people here are bench pressing after a month, if you still have swelling and pain go see your ps immediately? swelling is possible maybe its some scar tissue, but pain after so long is unheard of. goodluck

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i guess im just too scared with the experience..  :o

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Desi...

Don't worry about it dude. Just take it easy and don't over do it. You'll be fine.

BTW, some guys are still swollen beyond the 3 month marker. We all heal at different rates.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline desi

• Gold Member
Desi...

Don't worry about it dude. Just take it easy and don't over do it. You'll be fine.

BTW, some guys are still swollen beyond the 3 month marker. We all heal at different rates.

GB

thx GB, what should i not overdo? thx!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

thx GB, what should i not overdo? thx!!

Best to leave the stretching alone for a while and if you are lifting weights, go easy and use light weights to start with...  Listen to your body, if there is pain, stop.

GB

Offline desi

• Gold Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024