Author Topic: Which comp. vest?  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
I know theres a section for this, but wanted to ask some fellow UK people.

I can't face another summer wearing sweatshirts on building sites whilst everyone else is topless/t-shirts etc, the piss-taking is too much to take and I'm on the verge of quitting.  I have gyne and really puffy nipples so wearing a t-shirt they are REALLY noticeable, just need a way to flatten them down a bit so they aren't so prominent.

Want to try these compression vests first though, can't decide between the underworks 997 style double panel compression shirt, 3 for $90 + shipping or the GC2 Compression ebay link posted recently here, 5 for $118 delivered.

Obviously the 2nd option is better value for money, just want to know if anyone has tried both and can compare?

Want to order tonight so if anyone could offer some advice ASAP I'd really appriceate it.

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Hello

I have ordered  GC2 Compression and i must say I am very happy with the results....
I would recommend GC2  but i havnt tried the other one......
But remember this is not a cure its just to help you/.....you cant wear compression vests all the time......

Byee

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
I know its not a cure, I just want to be able to wear a tshirt to work .. I go to the gym/exercise at home/cycle etc regularily now and am working on my fitness and gradually getting there, by Christmas I hope to be pretty toned and fitter and can see how it goes from there, can look into having the operation if need be after that. I've set myself some targets which I'm sure will help me (currently 12stone, theres a new tattoo I was going to get done now, but I've decided to not have it done until I get down to 11.5 stone, hopefully it'll encourage me to get off my arse and go training more)

the GC2 bloke sells them in 3's as well for half the price so I'm going to buy 3 and see what they're like, will buy another 5 if they do the trick. Cheers for the help.

Bought some now, hope it does the trick and hope they turn up soon as well  ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 03:35:23 PM by Jackd »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024