Author Topic: Poland 9th May 2007 - Any advice  (Read 3058 times)

Offline want2bhappy

• Posting Member
Hey guys

Probably a little late but I will be travelling to Poland this Wednesday 9th May to have surgery with Dr Baranski.  I have read threads from Notfedup, Markashleigh etc and they have helped a lot and convinced me to go ahead with having surgery in Poland.  Is there any other advice I could have before I go? Travelling on my own as nobody knows about this.
Is there any news on April24th???
I'll keep you updated on my experience, progress etc...

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Helllo

Good luck hope everything goes well for you......

How much is the whole thing costing?

Offline want2bhappy

• Posting Member
I will be charged £1450 for the surgery and everything that goes with it e.g. stay in hospital, food, taxi etc.
I then had to find flights which were £100. Because my surgery is on the 10/05/2007 I have to stay in a nearby hotel on Wednesday which is around 35 euro's.  So I would say that it should not cost more than £1600 from door to door.
If you look back on the Poland threads to around December 2005 the whole package cost only around £900, which if I knew then about the Poland Clinic I would have gone then, but hey at least there's something finally being done about it.

Offline stevo_333

• Posting Member
Good luck mate, hope it goes well. I've decided i'm going to go to Poland to see Dr Baranski, let us know how it went.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
I've decided i'm going to go to Poland to see Dr Baranski

Same here, I have the money now saved but I'm going to wait a while longer and save more, so it doesn't cleaned my savings out completely.  I'm thinking I'll head over after the summer, maybe October.  Best of luck mate and I hope all goes brilliantly for you!  From the experiences I've read, it seems that Dr Baranski does a decent job, but some people haven't be completely happy or amazed.  It seems he has quite a subtle approach and the results aren't immediately dramatic.  However, on the plus side, people aren't being even slightly 'butchered' and it's only about 50-30% of what it would cost you in the UK.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
well by now want2bhappy will be moobless :)

hope you are as happy with your results as i am :)

@ Bob1981

Yes it seems like Dr Baranski isnt into taking out all the chest fat in podgy men as its better to lose some of that naturally as you slim down.
And trust me you will slim down when you look down and the only thing sticking out is your belly :)
All goes to better healing and also non of this silly skin stuck to the muscle problem you hear about from the butchers that are practicing >:(
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline outertrial

I think it depends on the individual. Orrible went to Levick and he wasnt happy til 12 months.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
i noticed more changes past 6 months after the initial 1st big loss.
im 8/9 moths post op and notice it getting better daily :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024