Author Topic: What is your favorite bra?  (Read 1615 times)

Brdy64

What is your favorite bra?

Brand?
Type?
Color?
Lace or not?

Brdy64

T-Shirt Lightly Lined Smooth Front Close 360° Back Smoothing™ Bra

White, is not a lace bras.

usetobeed

My favorite bra is a Hanes unlined, underwire bra with a back hook. I couldn't get it in my preferred color, but it's my favorite because it fits me better than any other bra I have. I don't think they make it anymore, which is a bummer.

Kazmage

My favourite bra is the brooke pushup bra from city chic 
It's blue and has a built in clip that turns into a racer back style 

Brdy64

What is my favorite bra?

Brand, bali

Type, double support wirefree DF3820

Color, white, black, beigh, pink

Lace or not, not lace

This is my go to bra. I have many others as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Bali-Womens-Double-Support-Wire-Free/dp/B0748CDQMR/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2L933KCBO1RAF&keywords=bali%2Bwireless%2Bbras%2Bfor%2Bwomen%2B3463&qid=1682653429&sprefix=bras%2Bbali%2B346%2Caps%2C1822&sr=8-5&th=1&psc=1
It's cute 👍
It's a very nice bra. 

aboywithgirls

It's the Elomi Matilda. 

Brdy64

Torrid 360 front clasp tshirt bra has been my Go-to.
I have several now, but they are starting to get tight.
We are going to shop again right after the next growing spurt stops. I'll try some lacey ones too.
I just sent my daughter a wish list. My daughter says: "Okay, might be nice".

Update: we went over options and she likes this style instead:
(Second image)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 01:59:18 PM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

aboywithgirls

The Matilda is a great every day bra, especially for summer. It provides a classic, rounded shape with great support. The cups and band are a lace mesh. I actually have this bra in blue, black, sand, and red. THAT is how much I LOVE ❤️ this bra!!!

Brdy64

The Matilda is a great every day bra, especially for summer. It provides a classic, rounded shape with great support. The cups and band are a lace mesh. I actually have this bra in blue, black, sand, and red. THAT is how much I LOVE ❤️ this bra!!!
Hmm🤔
I'm adding it too my list. 

p.r.1974

When the next growth happens I will look into these. I quite like the style and colors.
Elomi Matilda Underwire Plunge Bra EL8900 - Elomi Bras (herroom.com)

Brdy64

When the next growth happens I will look into these. I quite like the style and colors.
Elomi Matilda Underwire Plunge Bra EL8900 - Elomi Bras (herroom.com)
Cool 👍
My current bras are already getting tight. I'm just waiting for the soreness and growing to stop. 
US bra size is a 50DD for next size up, but Israel size is an 127E. 
My daughter is going to shop in Israel but use the ones I picked out a a guide for styles I want. 
They won't be the same brand, but same styles. I can't wait 😍

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
hanes g795 and g796  sports bras

Offline blad

I’m an avid fan of Warner brand bras this one is by far my favorite I have it in 3 colors
Also one of my everyday bras.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

I’m an avid fan of Warner brand bras this one is by far my favorite I have it in 3 colors
Also one of my everyday bras.
Do they have front clasp underwires?

Brdy64

That I’m not sure, I’d imagine so in some version of their bras. I’d do a quick Google search for brand and front clasp and see. I do know in the store in my area it’s not common to find a front clasp on the rack
I'll have to search when I'm not surrounded by people. They are doing a Cinco De mayo show here, and it's crowded. 
I don't want bra images popping up on my phone at the minute. 😳🤔

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024