Author Topic: Heart break of my wife dieing  (Read 3440 times)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Thank You Hammer , its taken a while for me to talk about it, I have not even been on facebook till a few weeks ago. Any loss of a loved one is hard and the healing takes a long time , my wife still is not over us loosing a Grandchild three years ago. Thank You for your support . Be well Walt.

hammer

Thank You Hammer , its taken a while for me to talk about it, I have not even been on facebook till a few weeks ago. Any loss of a loved one is hard and the healing takes a long time , my wife still is not over us loosing a Grandchild three years ago. Thank You for your support . Be well Walt.
Wow, a grandchild too! Walt the two of you have had more then your share of loss!
If you ever want to talk send me a PM and I'll be more then happy to give you my number or I'll do the calling if you don't have free long distance.
As with everyone else we'll keep it between us!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Thank you all for your support, reading your comments brought me to tears.  Walt you have my sincere sympathy and I am sorry for your loss.  I am slowly getting better but I still can't say her name without getting upset.  When I talk to the kids it is always Mom NOT Cindy.  I can't handle that yet but I will get there someday. Hammer has been great about getting my thought out to you and I appreciate that very much, so Thank You Hammer.  I am slowly learning to live without her but is hard.  I have tried to find support groups but around here id is finding hens teeth.  Again I thank you all for your support and will check in from time to time.  

Love 
Don
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Johndoe1

We were all so sadden to hear of this. Just know we are here for you if we can help. God bless you. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

Thank you all for your support, reading your comments brought me to tears.  Walt you have my sincere sympathy and I am sorry for your loss.  I am slowly getting better but I still can't say her name without getting upset.  When I talk to the kids it is always Mom NOT Cindy.  I can't handle that yet but I will get there someday. Hammer has been great about getting my thought out to you and I appreciate that very much, so Thank You Hammer.  I am slowly learning to live without her but is hard.  I have tried to find support groups but around here id is finding hens teeth.  Again I thank you all for your support and will check in from time to time. 

Love
Don
No problem Don, that is what friends are for, and I'm still here for you, just a phone call away!

Bob

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi guys thank you both ,Hammer and Athena21 for you thoughts , things are slowly getting better , I have a good support system and my wife has a great counsellor
I worked the psych field for 9 years, If I need to bend an ear I will message you Hammer, Bright Blessings to all. Walt

hammer

Hi guys thank you both ,Hammer and Athena21 for you thoughts , things are slowly getting better , I have a good support system and my wife has a great counsellor
I worked the psych field for 9 years, If I need to bend an ear I will message you Hammer, Bright Blessings to all. Walt
Sounds good walt! I'll be here if you need to talk!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024