Author Topic: Be careful….  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Busty

JohnDoe1, so good that medical personnel afford you the same modesty with your breasts they would a woman. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
We are like women in this concern
Even with medical professionals. When they realize I have more than fat on my chest, they do look very feminine even without a bra, they treat my chest as they would any woman's, keeping my chest covered except for when a procedure requires my chest to be exposed, which is rare.

So yeah, they get it that we deal with many of the same societal pressures they do when it comes to our chests. There is a sympathy and empathy there, even if they only suspect. Because unlike men, women know the signs of a bust and what someone is dealing with with them. Even if they never say a word.
Very true! I was fitted with a modesty cover for the girls. Guess they don’t have to do men too often as it only came in pink! 😂

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Even with medical professionals. When they realize I have more than fat on my chest, they do look very feminine even without a bra, they treat my chest as they would any woman's, keeping my chest covered except for when a procedure requires my chest to be exposed, which is rare.

So yeah, they get it that we deal with many of the same societal pressures they do when it comes to our chests. There is a sympathy and empathy there, even if they only suspect. Because unlike men, women know the signs of a bust and what someone is dealing with with them. Even if they never say a word.
Very true! I was fitted with a modesty cover for the girls. Guess they don’t have to do men too often as it only came in pink! 😂
I went home from the ER in one of their blankets they gave me to cover up with. 
I still have it sitting on the couch. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Busty

I bet. Your chest looked nice and you felt more at ease 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member

Pink is my favorite color,  always has been. 

Offline Johndoe1

JohnDoe1, so good that medical personnel afford you the same modesty with your breasts they would a woman.
And it felt very natural and normal and I didn't feel uncomfortable with the female and male nurses doing the procedure. Nothing was said about them or any acknowledgement other than the normal protocol of modesty that normally be done for a woman's chest during the procedure. It actually made the procedure easier because I didn't have to worry about the what ifs. I very much appreciated the effort.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Well this summer I came out of the closet. It became so exhausting and tiresome trying to hide boobs and bra in the summer heat. Finding the right combo with shirt and bra to be presentable. I have done it for the last 4 years and I am done.
Like my wife says....you have boobs and everyone in the family knows it. And in public sometimes we see people looking at my chest.
I’m only 15 pounds overweight. I have a hormone problem. My doctor has said that my excess weight went to my butt and breasts. 
It is what it is...
I am done worrying about it. If people see my bra outline or even wearing t- shirts doesn’t bother me now.
I’m not flaunting them...I’m just not trying so hard to hind them and my bra.
My wife agrees with me...this is who I am and someone sees my bra, the sun will still shine tomorrow......it is what it is.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Well this summer I came out of the closet. It became so exhausting and tiresome trying to hide boobs and bra in the summer heat. Finding the right combo with shirt and bra to be presentable. I have done it for the last 4 years and I am done.
Like my wife says....you have boobs and everyone in the family knows it. And in public sometimes we see people looking at my chest.
I’m only 15 pounds overweight. I have a hormone problem. My doctor has said that my excess weight went to my butt and breasts.
It is what it is...
I am done worrying about it. If people see my bra outline or even wearing t- shirts doesn’t bother me now.
I’m not flaunting them...I’m just not trying so hard to hind them and my bra.
My wife agrees with me...this is who I am and someone sees my bra, the sun will still shine tomorrow......it is what it is.
Good for you!

We all have our own level of acceptance, and it fills so rewarding when we finally find our "zone". 

I have a much more entailed level of acceptance, but that its just "my fit". I wouldn't push that one anyone that wasn't inclined that direction to begin with. 

Acceptance is a major part of keeping our sanity. We can't be going out everyday hiding our true selves. It is basically lying to ourselves and the world around us. 

Again, good for you!

Offline blad

Covering you up maybe just as much for their comfort as yours. It reduces a potentially awkward situation for them.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 08:14:46 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Covering you up maybe just as much for their comfort as yours. It reduces a politically awkward situation for them.
Did you mean potentially not politically? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024