Author Topic: Another Natural Cure?? Read This...  (Read 3360 times)

Offline gynesux22

• Posting Member
There is a website called http://www.gynecomastia-cure.info/ That sells a NATURAL product called 'diet aid of questionable value', it looks as though they first made it for breast reduction in women, and then thought this could work for men too...Take a look...Anyone think this would work or know of anyone who has tried it? I mean work for mild gyno nothing major.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
lol they fail to mention any of the engredients

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Personally don't trust it.  Cheaply made site.  They spell Ridicule "riducle".

Dude......    There's many spelling and gramatical errors on that Site....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline RottonDane

• Posting Member
I think they went through and fixed the spelling and such, after possably reading these posts.  I'm not one to talk however, as I am the worst speller you will ever cross...  but why can they make a pill the shrinks breast tissue?  You would think that it wouldent be that hard, but what do I know of developing medical treatments.  Is it because there is not one specific thing that causes gynecomastia?

Offline zen

• Posting Member
lol!'diet aid of questionable value' people are big time scammers!

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
lol they fail to mention any of the engredients

man i cant believe no one even bothered to respond to my mocking of their spelling

this was funny people, gawd

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
I think they went through and fixed the spelling and such, after possably reading these posts.  I'm not one to talk however, as I am the worst speller you will ever cross...  but why can they make a pill the shrinks breast tissue?  You would think that it wouldent be that hard, but what do I know of developing medical treatments.  Is it because there is not one specific thing that causes gynecomastia?

you are correct, gyno is caused by various different things but the end result is a hormone imbalance that actually leads to the formation of breast tissue.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

man i cant believe no one even bothered to respond to my mocking of their spelling

this was funny people, gawd

Yeah, I noticed that Dude....  

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Guys....

The last paragraph on Page two of the 'diet aid of questionable value' Site states....

'Will one breast reduce at a faster rate than the other?
'diet aid of questionable value' breast reduction results are uniform. The reduction process is equal in both the right and left breast. The beauty of 'diet aid of questionable value' results are that you will NOT get scarring, there will be NO loss of the ability to breast feed, as so many women find occurs after breast reduction surgery.
'

How many of you guys are planning to breast feed?  Bwwaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!   ;D

What a joke that Site is! You would think that the authors of the Site would have enough intelligence to remove all references of the female persuasion. Obviously this is a copy of a similar Site that sells 'diet aid of questionable value' for female breast reduction....

Have a good one! ;)

John.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
Guys....

The last paragraph on Page two of the 'diet aid of questionable value' Site states....

'Will one breast reduce at a faster rate than the other?
'diet aid of questionable value' breast reduction results are uniform. The reduction process is equal in both the right and left breast. The beauty of 'diet aid of questionable value' results are that you will NOT get scarring, there will be NO loss of the ability to breast feed, as so many women find occurs after breast reduction surgery.
'

How many of you guys are planning to breast feed?  Bwwaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!   ;D

What a joke that Site is! You would think that the authors of the Site would have enough intelligence to remove all references of the female persuasion. Obviously this is a copy of a similar Site that sells 'diet aid of questionable value' for female breast reduction....

Have a good one! ;)

John.

hey u cant blame people for trying to make a buck.  I mean look at all the different diet pills and the supplement industry.  they are playing off people's desires/emotions.. much like this site/product is.

it is up to the individual consumer... hell ya it's not fair to rip somone off but business/money making is not fair period.  Altruisim truely does not exist in a market economy.  it shouldn't.

and selling ur product is just as much advertising as the legitimate power of the product to deliver what it claims it can deliver

to sum it up.. don' be a sucker

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024