Author Topic: Life, post surgery  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Metalli

I'm having surgery in about a month. I'm 26 years old, and I've had this condition for as long as I can remember. I guess that's my "problem". Because I can not imagine what life will be like post surgery.

So, can someone please tell me what it's like to go to the beach, to wear whatever clothes you like, to look yourself in the mirror and be proud of what's looking back at you, to be with a woman and feel confident and to not feel self-consciousness and anxiety every day?

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
I'm almost 2 weeks post op, so I haven't had a chance to go to the beach or really show off my new chest, but I am happy with my results and I can tell you the feeling is amazing... Its almost surreal, when I look in the mirror, I see a chest that I haven't seen since I was a small boy before I developed gyne, except obviously I'm a man. I wore a shirt that I bought 2 years ago, but never have been able to wear because my nipples would poke through. I have so much more confidence when I look in the mirror. I'm so much happier, its the best thing that has ever happened to me. Man, you're going to love it. I feel so hot, like girls always have found me decently attractive, but i've always been so insecure because If I got involved with them they would see my chest eventually, which looked like a girls going through puberty...now all those feelings are gone, i'll talk to any girl I want and I have no insecurities, no more excuses, no more hiding, no more hesitation,  even if at this point I wouldn't take off my shirt, I know in a month or so when the bruises and scabs are gone i'll feel even less insecure. For the first time in ten years I'm excited to go to the beach, pool, shit I even want to take my shirt off at parties or even around my homies. Just cause now when I look down, or in the mirror, I feel like I'm looking at a real man. That's a feeling that is priceless.

Good luck and congratulations on you're decision to have surgery. Keep us all posted brother.
f*ck gyne

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Congrats, and welcome, joltera. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024