Author Topic: Surgery booked with Paul Levick  (Read 8597 times)

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
Yeah those bulges above the binder are what I tackled with the Spanx undershirt. Later, at home, on the odd occasion you release the binder to adjust, the bulges dissipate a bit.
Nipple itch and a maddening itch in the bulges (sounds like a Carry On film) still affect me on day 16 post-op.

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
Thanks.
At work I wear the Spanx and the Veronique #640 compression vest then at home take the #640 off and put the binder on. It seems ok so far, I guess it's horses for courses.  :)

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
nothing to worry about i had all the same things it all goes away.

just waiting for the fluid to go away now lol

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
I'm so bored though really eager to get back to gym I've been bothering my gf a lot.
Cnt wait for boxing agAin

I did ask Mr Levick about boxing at the time of surgery, he said around the 2 month mark post op, but as always listen to your body.

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Well, it's all over and done with now; or at least the surgery is;D Just got back home. I've had a quick something to eat and now I'm going to try get some well deserved sleep! My family were horrified when they seen the burger shots - as was I to be honest! It's absolutely crazy what comes out of you. It looked more like two chicken fillets from KFC if anything.. It's definitely made me want to be more cautious of what I eat in the future anyway! I think it's a great motivating factor for anyone who wants to improve there body :) I'll get some photos up later on, but for now, Levick removed 102 g of gland from the left side of the chest, and 115 g of gland from the right. I'm not sure if that's a lot but it sure as hell looks it.

Anyway, for anyone considering Levick, I can only see that I'm extremely happy with his work up to now. Although I know it's early days, what I've seen of my chest up to now looks amazing! Best decision I've made in a long time.

Anyway, time to rest.. Brusing and soreness is starting to come out under the armpits now; along with a bit of swelling at the top of the chest; but it's all a part of the healing process ;D

Good luck all

Nice one. Post some pics up if you can, helps you monitor your progress :)

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
Well, I'm 3 days post-op today. Not much to report other than my mobility is improving - I can raise my arms and sit myself up - and I'm not as stiff and tender. Had a quick look at my chest this morning and everything looks great. I only seem to have bruising where the bulges near the armpits come into contact with the binder; but the buldges don't seem as swollen today. I did notice a small amount of fluid just under the left nipple, but it's nothing significant and I'm hoping this will disperse with compression. I've noticed that I get really light headed when I stnad up for the first time in the morning, and need to sit down for a good 5 minutes. I only seem to be getting really itchy around my neck and chest - not sure if this is the binder causing some kind of reaction with the skin or it's because I haven't showered. Anyway, it sounds like I'm complaining but I'm very happy! Levick has done an amazing job up to now. As I mentioned in earlier posts, I'll put up a picture at the 1 week mark.
Hi jb, When you say you can now sit yourself up after day 3 does that mean your arms haven't worked till then?  That's got me a bit worried as I'm going for my op on my own and will be spending a night in a hotel after the op before flying the next day if my arms don't work at all after the op I think I'm gona be majority screwed :-/

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
Thanks.  I think I will stick to the light rucksack plan then.  Cheers

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
well done mate happy for you.
haha ye i just wear binder at night times
looking forward for your pictures  ::)
summer time soon

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
Glad to hear it's going well :) I don't mind the binder, but you're right, the vest is so much more comfortable!

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
Glad it's going well. I'm pretty much back to my normal self now too. I still have the fluid on my right side, so I'm going to book in and get it drained next week.

The pics need to be under 128kb in size. Upload them to "picresize dot com", then under step 4, set the max file size to 128. You should be able to post the resized pics then :)

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
Glad to hear it's going so well! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024