Author Topic: am i welcome here?  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Tiverty_A

• Posting Member
  • Star Trek...world where stuff like gyne is no more
even if i dont turn out to have gyne am i still welcome to post here because i do have some of a simularity with gyne victoms, my fat (if not gyne) causes my chest to be big so i just wanted to make shure i am welcome here 8)
I have gyne that is caused by Fat not the gland, but it is still hard with my life.

Offline zarathustra

• Posting Member
I think anyone is welcome here so long as they are considerate, productive or supportive in their postings.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I think anyone is welcome here so long as they are considerate, productive or supportive in their postings.

Yeah, that's the ticket!  ;)

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Sounds like you might have a case of pseudo gyne...you're welcome here of course!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Tiverty_A

• Posting Member
pseudo gyne? what is that? ??? ???

Offline serg

• Silver Member
psuedo gyne, is when your chest grows dude to fat deposits rather than gland growth.

If it's pseudo dropping overall body fat should make a difference. However if it's gland then surgery is the only way to get rid of it.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Not that I'm the official spokesperson or anything but of course your welcomed here.  Post some pics if you'd like and I'm sure some of the guys here will let you know if it's gyne or not.  

Offline Tiverty_A

• Posting Member
I really want to post pics but my mother thinks the pics can be traced back to this computer and know who i am! :o i think she worries a little too much ::) :P

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I haven't been welcome here in 6 months.

mikeyfive0

All are welcome...I think?

Offline Tiverty_A

• Posting Member
well i will be here as a sholder to cry on if anyone needs it :D ;)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sometimes even a careful examination by a highly skilled Doctor is not entirely conclusive as to whether there is or is not Glandular growth or just fat.

Most often there is at least some glandular development surrounded by fat.  Obesity can in fact cause the gland to grow because the normal Testosterone is converted to Estrogen in the fat cells.

My preferred definition of Gynecomastia is:  Any visible or palpable enlargement or feminization of the breast in a male, or pre-puberty in a female.  If you have fat, rounded breasts;  that would include you.  

We share the same concerns here and so far as I know, all are welcome.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024