Author Topic: HYPO IS NOT A DOCTOR OR AN EXPERT  (Read 6535 times)

Offline johnri60626

• Posting Member
I hate to jump into a fight like this, but hypo is like me, a thyroid patient, so endos are a permanent part of our lives.  We have to learn aboout the different parts of our lives that that one small gland affects. If the only problem you have is a tiny bit of glandular tissue on your chest, count your blessings

The fact that Hypo is able to present you information should be appreciated and not flamed, but if you want to have a go at it, be my guest. Just remember that in this battle, you will not only misfire, but you'll get disarmed.

No, he's not a doctor or an expert, just an educated patient sharing his experience. Doctors are not gods,  and you have a higher liklihood of having a doctor screw you up if you aren't aware of what's going on or what your options are.

Your call.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Pumpseeker- you sir, are an idiot.

Your last post proves what a twat you are.

I unequivocally second that statement!

Although I haven't had any direct contact with him, from what I can tell Hypo has done nothing but try and help other members of this site. If you don't agree with him, say so but don't start a thread with a personal attack you complete fool.

And regarding the the rumble in the gymnasium, my money's also on spleen. Ha ha!

Serg  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 06:49:22 AM by serg »

Offline hypo

I agree with the title of this thread.

I am not a doctor nor am I am expert, the latter being an endocrinologist with an interest in reproductive endocrinology.  

Any advice I offer is and will continue to be layman’s advice and will almost always come with the caveat to go and seek an appropriate endocrinologist.  

It is also perfectly ok to give the information I offer to any endocrinologists or gp concerned, in fact that is something I often say should be done.

I apologise for becoming a topic.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 05:26:06 AM by hypo »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Impressive hypo.  Before this thread, i thought I was your only supporter (at least willing to go public).

But no, you've got supporters coming out of the woodwork and rightfully so.  

You're a good guy, keep up the good work.  :)

PS - but if you slip up, you know i'll be there to call you on it.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 02:32:43 PM by jc71 »

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
pumpseeker: hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah

I believe my comments above speak for themselves.  You sir are hilarious.  Meet me in Daytona Golds Gym... hehehehehhehahhahahahha
hahahahah
ahhahah
a
ahhahahahhahahah

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
On a serious note, Hypo don't listen to anything this guy or anyone else says.  You are a very educated person and your posts have been helpful to an unknown amount of people looking for information.

This includes ME.

And I am a big boy, I know how to filter my information, and hold myself responsible to do so.  Don't hurt the people that benefit from your information by listening to one person's opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024