Author Topic: 3 months post-op, update  (Read 4884 times)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
im almost 3 months post-op and it still looks like i have gyne??  It doesnt hurt to move around or anything but its still sore when i touch the nipple or around it but doesnt hurt alot.  It looks like a small version of what i had before.  When i felt around the nipple before the surgery i felt a lump all around the nipple and now its gone but still the same shape just smaller.

Do i need a revision ??

How do you guys feel at 3 months post-op??

Did any of u have the same shape after surgery than before surgery and it healed and shaped into a gyne-free looking chest or did it stay the same??

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
after my first op i had the same shape in a smaller verson (had lipo only) i knew after a couple of mounths that i needed a revision. and after my revision i had a totaly flat chest (had exision).
do u have pics its hard to say without any pics.

Good Luck

Wolfman
i finally feel like im a man

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
I'm kind of in the same situation as you... I had surgery 3 months ago (lipo and excision) and now though my right side is flat, my left side still looks like it has gyne, but in a smaller version.

But since I've already had excision, shouldnt lipo alone be able to take care of this?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
frodo, sometimes the docs leave more gland/fat, since its easier to pull more out, than put back in.. try talkin to ur doc,, maybe she can do a rev for u.. just that side... maybe she will ask u to wait another few months before making any judgements.. 6 months is usually a good time frame..

good luck!
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
did any of u feel like u needed a revision because it still looked bad but in time it actually got better and turned out everything is good and u dont need a revision??

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i need a rev for sure, sine my surgery was lipo only..

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
did any of u feel like u needed a revision because it still looked bad but in time it actually got better and turned out everything is good and u dont need a revision??

anybody??

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
I'm in the same situation as you bossman. About 4 months, one side is good, one is the same except smaller as before. I was just puffy to begin with also. Anyway, the only way to find out is to wait out a few months and keep massaging.

Also for me the side that is still puffy is still sore. That may indicate that there is still some healing to do.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 05:56:56 PM by sergeantpepper »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024