Author Topic: Airport Security and Underwires?  (Read 8819 times)

Offline brasscar

• Posting Member
when you say "something else" do you mean an exploding male sex organ?

hammer

when you say "something else" do you mean an exploding male sex organ?

I'm not sure, but I haven't been in an airplane since I got out of the service, (except to fly them),but when our daughter graduated from Great Lakes Boot Camp we were there to see her off to "A" school. I was searched high and low and under my 46H breast as the scanner couldn't see under them. I also use a power wheelchair and that was search high and low too!

Funny thing is, when I was in the service, I had the highest security clearance there is, but that was a long time ago!

aboywithgirls

I have found with the newer body scanners that every time with out fail, my breasts show up with or without a bra. I just went through security 2 days ago and I went through braless. I was with my wife who asked me as I was getting dressed " no bra?" I told her I will put it on after security.I wanted to see what the scanner would show. Sure enough, the scanner put two big yellow sqaures over my breasts and a pat down was initiated. Moral of the story,might as well wear your bras and be comfortable because the scanner looks for the breasts,not the bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024