Author Topic: Just like everyone else  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Cumby

So I'm here just like everyone else. I have the puffy nipples and have grown to be very low on myself because of it and trying to hide it by wearing hoodies and really tight and uncomfertable under armor shirts that keep the puffy nipples pressed down. But I'm just too the point that I'm sick of it, I'm way to lazy to sacrifice my comfert for looks so I just don't want to anymore, but I don't mean that in the point that I wont work out and eat right. I run every night, do push ups and sit ups and have greatly cut back on the amounts of food I eat especially sugar. But the more I read on the site the more worried I get. Is there no way to be rid of this without an operation? I'm about to go to college and really could never afford to cough up the 4k or so for it so I'm looking everywhere for ways to do it on my own. Now for your comments and suggestions... please.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
For what it's worth, I went through college with this and it's not the end of the world.  Tough, but bearable.  Your real friends may notice it, but won't make it an issue.  

Save up, my friend.  You've got to start somewhere.  Maybe start putting a few dollars a day in a jar.  Sell some things (bike, video games, music, etc.) on ebay.  Where there's a will there's a way.  If you don't start with a goal and a plan, though, you're not likely to save up the money.   Be patient and see it through.

Good luck.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Save up, my friend.  You've got to start somewhere.  Maybe start putting a few dollars a day in a jar.  Sell some things (bike, video games, music, etc.) on ebay.  Where there's a will there's a way.  If you don't start with a goal and a plan, though, you're not likely to save up the money.   Be patient and see it through.

Good luck.

Wise words....  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

If it is something you really want to get rid of permenantly then surgery is the only answer I know of. And if you don't have the money but maybe have good credit you can charge it and pay it back monthly. Don't have a credit card? Then apply until someone gives you one. Where there is a will there is a way. I had no money for it but charged mine. And I am already in debt but I didn't care any cause I thought the extra debt was worth piece of mind.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Don't have a credit card?

There's always 'some' credit company willing to lend you money.... ;)

I had no money for it but charged mine. And I am already in debt but I didn't care any cause I thought the extra debt was worth piece of mind.

For the most part of his life, the average 'Joe' is always in debt.

John.

Offline Cumby

How much did your operations cost?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!

I haven't had my surgery yet.  Like you, I am now checking out my options.  A few weeks ago I didn't even know my little problem had a name.  

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
For the most part of his life, the average 'Joe' is always in debt.
true, but if you have a choice, still better to save than to risk the debt spiral, it'll take you a lot less time to pay for it.  especially if you're at any kind of risk to default at some point.  second job for a few months or a year would be safer and still worth it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

My out-of-pocket was $1280 (Cnd). Government Health Insurance (OHIP) paid for excision and hospital costs. I paid for the lipo portion of the procedure.

John.

Offline flex1appeal

Offline tig_bitties

gandpa do you know where I can find contact info for Dr. fielding? I tried finding it on the web and came up with nothing.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Yea Grandpa Bambu I live in Brampton too, how can I contact Dr.Fielding. I have the puffy nips and moderate/extreme case of the gyne. Would it cost the same as yours did with OHIP covering the excession?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024