Author Topic: Reasons why the glands hurt behind nipple?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Hi I know there are probably a number of reasons why the glandular
tissue behind the nipple may be in pain, but i am just wanting to
know some reasons why pain would occur and in the glands of the
nipples. I have heard things like the glands can get aggravated
somehow by something or there in a beginning stage? Just want a
little clarification i am going for a doctor appointment and want to have a little insight.

thanks everybody  ;D

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
I'm curious as well. Does this mean they're growing? Could it possibly feel achy if and when they are slowly shrinking?

It's my theory that my alcohol abuse in combination with my xanax rx cause my hormone imbalance. I cut drinking out and cut my xanax intake down 66%. I've noticed I get some tenderness sometimes in the booby area... Hoping it's not growing and maybe slowly shrinking. Could be living in a fantasy world tho...

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i experience this every so often. in my experience, it seems to be a sensitivity of the glandular tissue to slight flux in hormonal levels. i notice it if i start working out hard again after taking a long layoff (body increases Test production and thus probably have higher circulating E levels as well). its just a theory... usually taking an anti-E or something to help lower prolactin is sufficient to reverse the sensitivity

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
interesting thanks fellas, i am thinking if i should try and get referred to an endocrinologist or however u spell it to check my levels? Mine have been hurting for a couple months now i just wonder why its painful. Hopefully the docs can do something for it 

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
if the glandular tissue is abnormally sensitive, then it can become inflamed/tender even when your levels are within 'normal' range. in my experience, most endo's don't look at anything beyond the "normal range" meaning if your levels come back within that specified window then chances are they won't do anything to help you

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024