Author Topic: My Gyno journey - 6 years post op  (Read 2075 times)

Offline LifeAfterGyno

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since I posted on these forums. I hope you are all doing well.

I lived with gynecomastia from my early teens to early 20's. I shared all the same feelings as many of my fellow brothers here on these forums: deep shame, fear and insecurity, avoiding intimacy with women and any activities that involved taking off my shirt.

I'm here to tell you that there is hope, and surgery can dramatically change your life!
I got surgery 6 years ago by Dr. Lo in Philadelphia. My life today is completely different. The feelings of shame, embarrassment, inadequacy - all completely gone. The staring in the mirror and absolutely hating myself - completely gone. Today I am a free man.

My brother recently opened up to me about his gynecomastia. I of course knew but he just wasn't ready to open up and expose that very intimate secret. I feel so honored to be able to help him on his journey into a new life.

I committed to giving him money each month until we earn enough to pay for his surgery. He's a wonderful man and deserves this gift of a new life and freedom.

Chances are great I may never meet you, but I ask you to please help me in this mission of giving my brother his life and freedom back.

I have started a gofundme campaign to help earn this money for his surgery. I humbly ask you to consider showing your support and making this dream a reality. Here's the link to the campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/kevinsnewlife

I thank you so much for your time and consideration. Also, if you too need assistance and you have a campaign that needs funding, please send the link and i'll gladly contribute to your journey as well.

Light and love my brothers

Be well

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024