Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 2087 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:01:55 PM by Charli 💕 »

Online Moobzie

• Silver Member
Short answer:
NO.
When I go for med appts that require or may require torso examination (e.g., cardio, dermatology) I don't wear a bra.  lt's not hypocrisy, just common sense.

Offline SideSet

We are in limbo. We need to wear bras like women do, but don’t have acceptance like women do. 

Offline taxmapper

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I don’t think you’re a hypocrite, it’s more about that you’re feeling a little shame for needing a bra. 
Honestly, medical professionals have seen it all and know some men need a bra due to normal variations of the human body and couldn’t care less. 

Online Moobzie

• Silver Member
I agree with Traveler - all the medical staff who've examined me over the years KNOW I have fairly well developed breasts.  There have never been any negative reaction / comments from them.

I have no problem wearing a bra when there won't be any chest exam.  When there is, it's not only common sense but also medical convenience to not have my bra on.

Offline SideSet

I agree with Traveler - all the medical staff who've examined me over the years KNOW I have fairly well developed breasts.  There have never been any negative reaction / comments from them.

I have no problem wearing a bra when there won't be any chest exam.  When there is, it's not only common sense but also medical convenience to not have my bra on.
Moobzie, I can relate. Our breasts are obviously big enough that everyone knows. What is your bra size? 

Orb

We're a strange lot of men.  Trying to encourage those of us with a developed to accept our bodies and...live.  Comfortably and happily.  We discuss the need for a bra, the comfort of and how to deal with societal acceptance. 
  Wearing to a medical or social event or not is and always should be a personal choice.  To feel any type of guilt or sense of hypocrisy should never be a consideration.  We wear, or not, for comfort and peace of mind.  Not wearing in situations like that gives you piece of mind. Good for YOU!
  Smile on.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
I mean, yeah, it's still a societal "bridge too far" for us men, yes?  All people (men/women) are naturally inclined to want to present their "best selves", doubly so if any nudity may be required for the situation.  I think what happens to us is the fear of being judged by other men, regardless of if they know/understand/don't care about our perceived physical appearances.  This is hard to anticipate.

IMO, males are best served by female doctors.  They are, by nature, more compassionate individuals than we tend to be, but are also more honest about and better judges of their opposite sex's feelings.  Male doctors will tend to lean into correcting the condition at whatever means necessary (typically surgery), but Female doctors will tend to guide you towards dealing with your feelings about how you see yourself and what you want out of your life going forward before making any judgement calls like surgery.

I cannot provide any true guidance here, but I can say that recently every time my spouse and I have intercourse, she tends to gravitate towards and fondle my chest a lot.  For me, it's pseudo and "doesn't do anything" erotic, but I am still happy that she thinks it is something I'd enjoy, and have come to believe that it's doing more for her than it is for me, so all good, right?

Offline SideSet

She sees you have breasts like she does.  She sees you wear bras like she does. She knows what feels good with her breasts. She assumes it would feel good to you with your breasts.  She wants to give that to you.  She must be a good and loving partner to do that and be that way.  I doubt most women would. 

Offline Busty

Anybody, woman or man, who is a C cup should wear a bra both for comfort and appearance. 

Busted (and happy)

I would not wear when going for any medical appointment. I is not hypocritical.
The last thing you need in a medical consultation is any form of distraction for what ever reason. 

Offline blad

Although we may have determined that our needs are best served by wearing a bra on a daily basis, we do not necessarily want to share that with the rest of the world just yet. 

In the presence of medical professionals is a middle ground.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Yes, I think it is hypocrital.  We wear because we have breasts. Breasts need support.  It's a medical issue.  When I went to the first doctor appointment wearing a bra, the doctor said nothing.

As far as friends and family is concerned, I wear in front of them. No one has said anything and I have never mentioned it. Do not flaunt wearing,and dress so the bra is not out there.  We do not have to tell all we meet that we wear a bra..

Offline 42CSurprise!

I honestly get a little tired of the repeated "should" comments and the suggestion that because we have breasts "just like a woman" we should care for them "just like a woman."  Yes, we have a hormonal stew that has resulted in development of breasts and as comments about women's clothing fitting better suggest, we often have womanly curves in hips, thighs and butt.  But none of that dictates how we "should" respond to these circumstances.  Granted, if heavy breasts are straining one's back it makes sense to find means of support and yes, brassieres can give that support.  If nipples are hypersensitive then covering them can be helpful and a brassiere is one way to do that.

All of that said... beyond any shoulds are every person's individual preferences.  Enjoying shopping for brassieres and wearing brassieres is simply that, whether we wear them full-time or occasionally.  There can be aesthetic appreciation, sexual appreciation and gender play involved.  There are no shoulds in any of that but it is all real.  The conversation here is quite constrained.  I understand the reason for that and am willing to play along.  Yes, acceptance is key but acceptance is not predicated on doing this one way.  Whether you wear a brassiere while visiting a doctor is simply a matter of personal preference.  Whether you prefer to wear a brassiere only at home is also a matter of personal preference.  If wearing a brassiere is part of your fantasy life, so be it.  It makes sense to simply allow life to be just as it is.  There is no need to shame ourselves over our hormonal stew and its impact on our bodies and personalities.  Shoulds never help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024