Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 2085 times)

p.r.1974

Evedryones milage varies has been the exception for my standared response to general statements not being helpful. If we cannot get past the understanding that everyones experience, acceptance level, and individually assigned need is unique, all we are doing is imposing our experiences on anohther person. Personal assessment and advice are most often bases with the context of the moment, and may not always be interpreted as intended, with the nature of communication. If one goes hunting for demons, they will often find what they are looking for. The semantics of vocabulary choice in explanations of the "usual" "X" could be taken as exactly that. Or taken an a percieved attack. Youre choice. Kid gloves for those too fragile to understand that milage varies, seems excessive.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 03:15:27 PM by p.r.1974 »

Guywithgirls

I'm kind of the opposite. I'm more comfortable wearing a bra to support and shape my assets outside of the house. I feel more awkward wearing a bra at home than I do wearing one at work or when going to the grocery. I think its just with the super conservative way my wife was raised and this all being new grounds to her

Offline Busty

What has your wife said or done in relation to you having womanly breasts?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024