Author Topic: Dont know where to go  (Read 1932 times)

Offline sean88

• Posting Member
Hi everyone. Ever since i was young i always thought my nipples were puffier than normal. Now that im 17 - I have decided that surgery is the only way to get on with my life. I have been depressed and so down about it I have even dropped out of school because of the lack of motivation. I just want to get my life back on track and was hoping for some feedback from your guys. I know i have moderate gyne because even when my nipples are hard my breasts are still evident with a t-shirt on.  Because I am living in New Zealand I am wondering where I should get surgery done. I talked with my parents about it and my parents were crying because they wanted to help me out of my depression and suicidal thoughts. Because money is not an issue I would prefer to have the procedure done by someone well qualified and experienced. Please could you guys reccomend some people. There is one guy who does it in new zealand. Here is his website -  http://www.nzcosmeticsurgery.co.nz/index.asp

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
If you dropped out of school due to a lack of motivation and have suicidal thoughts you might want to seek professional help. You may have a disorder which makes you depressed and it may not be your fault at all. If there is a disorder they have medications to help. Post a picture of your gyne and lets see how noticable it is. Sometimes you notice it more than others.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024