Author Topic: under Armour work as garmnat?  (Read 1579 times)

Offline paul608

5 days now till i have my surgery, doctor William E Palin from aesthetic center of Jacksonville will be doing it, he says my gyno is soft and my be able to get it with just lipo, but if it doesn't seem to work he will cut it out on the spot, i was very glad to hear lipo + excision would only cost me 3500, my only problem is he didnt have any garments, so now i have to get one on my own, iv looked around town but no one seems to sell them, i called the nurse and she said a tight pair of under Armour would do the trick, is this true or should i keep searching? also is it possible to get soft breast tissue out with lipo? just nervous :D

Offline MrRossZ28

• Posting Member
personally the under armour  works better and is more comfortable. I used the vest for about a month then went to the under armour. Get both the lipo and excision done

Offline xelnaga13

I 2nd that. Get lypo and excision.

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
My gyno was soft too. When Doc did lipo only, my chest was flat . Couldn't believe it but when I took off the gauze the next day the moobs were back.  As I feel around now there is definitely some gland in there not directly under the nipple. In fact, that is soft and almost a small crater. The gland is more around the nipple than directly under it.  So really make sure that you don't have any gland.  I really think it should always be gland plus excision if the doctor is only considering  lipo only. As for under armour. I wore it and it was great.  A little hard to put on the first few days though.  I had to cut the sleeves to make a vest.  If you can find under armour without sleeves, I would recommend it.  I am not a huge guy but I ususally where extra large t- shirts. I bought Medium and Larges to make it a little tight.   Good Luck and watch the lipo only.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024