Author Topic: 5 Days Post Op - Worried  (Read 3672 times)

Offline wolf2989

Hey Yall,  First time poster, long time lurker.  Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here.  The advice and insight from everyone is what made me take the leap. 

I had surgery this past Friday.  Healing quite well i suppose, no real pain to speak of.  One thing is bothering me is what i can only describe as an indentation.  Right above my left nipple there's like a crease that doesn't exist on my right side.  I'm worried is some kind of caving that i'm going to have to get revised (NOOOO!!!).  I added some pics and its kind of hard to see but let me know what you think.  I appear to be still quite swollen (I am only 5 days post-op)

Offline jsbaz

• Posting Member
Was this Lipo Only?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Lipo is when they only suck out fatty tissue. They do not cut around your areola and I don't see any scars at all or cuts for that matter. Looks like you didn't get excision. You probably will need a revision. Just expect some improvement from this operation, not perfection. I've learned this myself through 2 ops and support from the guys on this forum. Just don't go crazy with the revisions, you may end up with a worse off situation. That's my 2 cents..Good luck. By the way, I see a little crease but that might just be from the compression vest.

Offline flex1appeal

I see a little crease too but looks like a combination of compression vest and swelling that may be the culprit.

flex

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
I'm not a doctor but I think you've simply got a slight pitted edema. It will even out over time. Judge it again after a few more weeks.

What was your reason not to get excision..?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024