Author Topic: gyne surgery and stomach lipo  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Marq25

• Posting Member
for all those who have had both procedures-- gyne surgery (lipo and excision) as well as lipo to the abdomen...its it really painful during the recovery process?  What medicine should I ask for?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
There was a guy on this Site recently that had both done. He said that the Gyne proceedure was a breeze compared to the Tummy Tuck whic was a tad painful. I forget the guy's name now sorry.

John.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 05:42:38 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Johns right, and I have watched many t.v. shows on plastic surgery and the patients who got stomach lipo look like crap for a few days. So it is probably a more painful surgery than gyne. Most people say gyne is mostly an easy surgery a little complications and sometimes the pain killers are needed but, usually nothing out of the ordinary. Stomach though most likely need the pain killers and will probably take much longer to recover. Good luck though with your surgery and hopefully all turns out for the best for ya!

Offline Spleen

I had both at the same time.  The lipo was rougher than the chest surgery, which really wasn't that bad at all.  You'll feel a lot better after 10 days and by two months you'll have forgotten you had surgery at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024