Author Topic: Karidis journey - from start to 12 months with lots of photos  (Read 33192 times)

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Damm Chopper your half the man you were.  Great results well done

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Great results...what's your workout routine?? :-)

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Alright everyone,

I havent been back for ages, but I just thought I would let you know my moobs are growing back......only joking!! ;D
All is still perfecto, summer has been shit as we all well know, very patchy weather wise, but needless to say, when the sun has been out, my tshirt has been off.
Still not a single regret about having the op and i would do it all again tomorrow. I think the healing has finally stopped. I do have some scar tissue, but not enough to make me want to get injections to melt it. I think my healing was still going up to around 12-13 months if not a bit longer.

I only plucked up the courage to deal with this when i was into my 30's. You guys in your early 20's or even late teens, my advice is get it done now whilst your skin is still young and not baggy and stretched with age and you still have the best years in front of you to enjoy life to the full with the body you want. I know it's hard to talk to your parents about, but trust me, as a parent, i would want my kid to be happy and i bet you they will be a lot more understanding then you can imagine.

I will be around from time to time so sorry for late replies to PM's, feel free to ask me questions, but it may just be a little while before i get back to you. TheTodd is the man on here, he can pretty much answer most things

Hope everyone is well and good luck to all you guys recovering or thinking about doing it. As Nike would say "Just Do it"  :D

Offline enom

• Bronze Member
Alright everyone,

I havent been back for ages, but I just thought I would let you know my moobs are growing back......only joking!! ;D
All is still perfecto, summer has been shit as we all well know, very patchy weather wise, but needless to say, when the sun has been out, my tshirt has been off.
Still not a single regret about having the op and i would do it all again tomorrow. I think the healing has finally stopped. I do have some scar tissue, but not enough to make me want to get injections to melt it. I think my healing was still going up to around 12-13 months if not a bit longer.

I only plucked up the courage to deal with this when i was into my 30's. You guys in your early 20's or even late teens, my advice is get it done now whilst your skin is still young and not baggy and stretched with age and you still have the best years in front of you to enjoy life to the full with the body you want. I know it's hard to talk to your parents about, but trust me, as a parent, i would want my kid to be happy and i bet you they will be a lot more understanding then you can imagine.

I will be around from time to time so sorry for late replies to PM's, feel free to ask me questions, but it may just be a little while before i get back to you. TheTodd is the man on here, he can pretty much answer most things

Hope everyone is well and good luck to all you guys recovering or thinking about doing it. As Nike would say "Just Do it"  :D

Thanks for the update chopper. Have to to admit you had me going with the moobs growing back... :D

You're journey has been my motivation to get the surgery done so I thank you. Only 1 week and 2 days left to I go under the knife. Only seems like yesterday that I was looking at your thread wanting to get the surgery done.

All the best.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
2 years and still loving it!!

I was sat in the gym yesterday between sets on my chest and I realised its been 2 years since the operation and pretty much every day I still think about it. It might be when I'm in the shower or when I'm in a fitted top, but it's been a decision I wouldn't turn back and one I'm really happy I made :D

Offline chopper

• Silver Member

8 years on and thought I would drop in saying ‘just get it done’....

One of the best decisions I’ve ever made and I would do it all over again, everyday!!

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Great to hear, Chopper.

I remember reading your posts when I was going to book in with Levick. I’m 8 years post op this year too.

Can only echo your thoughts, best money I’ve spent and absolutely zero regrets.

All the best.

Offline Chief Brody

• Bronze Member
Nice touch there chopper checking in after 8 years. Your journey amongst others was the inspiration I needed to get my condition sorted. 2.5 years later post surgery I've never looked back, it really is life changing in every sense of the word.

Offline Gyno987

• Posting Member
Sounds like the procedure is still a lot more complex than I thought it would be. I figured if women get silicon shoved in their chest and recover pretty quickly how can removing small lumps cause such issues?
I need the surgery as my gyno glands cause me so much pain when I touch them and the left one is huge, but I'm dreading the 8 week compression band making it hard to sleep and everything else I read about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024