Author Topic: 1st consultation  (Read 1641 times)

Offline UnhappyFace

Hi,

Hi everyone - wish I'd found this forum years ago. Living with this  problem is a lonely experience - and knowing people who understand would have helped me alot.

Anyway - in about 3 hours I'm going for my 1st consultation to have male breast reduction.  The idea of just going for it and having surgery only came to me this weekend. During a (slight) drunk conversation with my gf on saturday night I told her if could anything done - cosmetic surgery wise - I would have my man boobs cut off. I was surprised I even said it. I never usually mention / acknowledge it / them.

She was really supportive, and told me about her bother who'd had his nose done when he was 18. She told me "if it really bothers you, go and see someone... you earn good money you can afford to have it done go for it" - I'd never really considered surgery - kinda thinking it's for super rich etc - convincing myself that I just have to live with this problem... like I read someone else on this board say - I felt helpless about it.

So anyway - this is the start of my journey.  I'm both excited and scared. Mainly excited - but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Sorry this post doesn't have much of a point to it ... I would love to hear from anyone else in the UK who've done the surgery (esp those who've used the Harley Medical Group)

Thanks,

UnhappyFace

Offline outertrial

I would go over to the UK board and have a hunt around , as I guess if youve spoken to the HMG thats where youre from.

Be a bit careful with the HMG - theyre known for being very expensive and for having some quite dogged sales staff,  but not necessarily for this translating into results.

Edit - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15902.0
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 05:53:10 PM by outertrial »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024