Author Topic: just want help  (Read 1583 times)

Offline hatemyself

• Posting Member
Hi iam 19 years old and just found this site. I guess first off i hate this thing i have and really want help. I have never taken my shirt off in public and wear a lot of clothes to cover it up. I havent talked to anyone about this so this is a really big step for me. And here are some pics btw iam in canada and want to know how bad it is and a rough estimate of how much it will cost any help is unexplainably helpful. And lastly i lift alot of weights and do cardio once or twice a week if this helps

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
welcome to the boards  :)  gb will probably post and is great for canada-specific advice but you'd find a few relevant discussions on the canada board off the main page.  i don't see any pics yet.  the exercise is good prep for when you get an op but won't reduce the gyne any. 

i like the way you put it in the post better than in your handle.  the reason you can hate the gyne and not hate yourself (!) is simply the fact the gyne is not you.  you did nothing to deserve it, and ultimately you hold the right to decide whether it stays in your life or not.  congrats on finding the site. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline hatemyself

• Posting Member
i will post pics soon but i cant seem to make the pic in the range for size (kb) lol. and tahnk u for ur post plus once i get an operation is this gyne gone forever. I know no one probably cares but there is a girl have liked for some time and i want to be with her but i have no confidence to because of this stupid thing.

Offline hatemyself

• Posting Member
k i cant seem to post a pic that works. so i guess i will explain what i have. i dont think i have this puffy nipples thing but i have buildup of stuff on both sides of my chest and it creates an indent in my chest i am rather thin and do alot of weights and little cardio but i feel like i am missing something as well. for my chest indents greatly into me (if that makes sense) sorry. but its like im missing my sterum and stuff i dont know. if this explains things clearly then please tell exactly what is wrong sorry about no pics i will try to make it work.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024