Author Topic: Your opinion (Now with Pre-Op and Post-Op pictures) #Updated 12.5.2008  (Read 8464 times)

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
Hi everyone!

I did some weight loss (-10kg ~ 22 pounds). I'm 174cm ~ 5,7 feet. My weight is 89kg ~ 195 pounds.
My BMI is now at 29 to 30. Eventhough I did some weight loss my 'breasts' didn't lose at all.

Here is some photo

Is it fat or gyne? I've always had that size from my puberty.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:31:22 AM by Finnish_dude »

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
looks like you still could lose some more bro, how tall are you?

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
I'm 174cm, 5.7 feet tall as I descriped earlier. I can do some weight loss, but my 'boobs' size haven't smalled any since weight loss. It's been this for about 7 years (I'm 20). My body type is also little "burly". For a record my father has also same kind of problem and he isn't fat at all. Family disease maybe?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 03:45:29 PM by Fdude »

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
my case is worse but i'm 237, gonna try and get to 175 then decide what to do

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
That's definitely gyne, you're going to have to look at some surgical options.

Interesting. Anyone else with same thoughts? 

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You can still lose some more weight but I do fear it might not go away. I think you'll need surgery after that. Keep us posted

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
little for me. :D

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
you need a surgery dude
go and see the pic of surgeries and take ur desicion

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
Wow. Monday I discovered that I may have gynecomastia. Today (Thursday) my PS confirmed that I definitely have gynecomastia.
She put me to surgery queue since this surgery goes through public health care (no costs for me). Probably at christmas I'm already operated.

Thanks everybody for your valuable advice which encouraged me to contact PS :)

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
Got today a time for blood examination and for ultrasound.

Can anyone descripe what these tests are for? What do they want to know with these test?

GynO_DuDe

Defo gonna need surgery ... dont quit losing weight though until youve reached your healthy weight.

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
Thank you everybody for answering me,

but I'm still finding answers on my question. Why do they want to do blood exams and ultrasound scan?

Offline TM

• Posting Member
Thank you everybody for answering me,

but I'm still finding answers on my question. Why do they want to do blood exams and ultrasound scan?

They do an ultrsound to make sure there are no masses or anything that needs to be treated before they operate. Bloodwork is done to make sure all your levels are within the normal range. Hope this helps!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 04:10:02 PM by TM »

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
Well, finally the operation date is set. My life situation now permits to go on operation and I'm very happy to have operation. Again I lost some weight, which is definitely good, but some gyne is still out there  :-\

First summer is a head without gynecomastia and (not so much) fat (total loss 44lbs/20kg). Can't wait  8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024