Author Topic: Whats considered average amount of fat lipo'd?  (Read 3125 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I had surgery just under 3 weeks ago ( excision and liposculpture) , and was told that I had just 15-20cc lipo'd from each side... though I have been reading accounts from other people on this board (some rather skinny individuals too) who report 100,200,300 etc cc's of fat removed by their surgeons....

Is 15-20 per side adequate enough to make a significant impact (or dent), in terms of residual chest fat levels?
... and the saga continues

Offline shaggy-dude

• Posting Member

I had 400 ml of fat plus 30 grams of "gristle" from each side which is bit like a can of cola and then 1/5 of a can again, from each side in fat and then a sausage sized lump of tissue/gristle out of each side :-X

yuck lol..  

pics are in the sig.. only 5 days post op but a  lot better than before :D
sorted by the "levickmeister" april 14th 2005
pics here
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeAN2jdw0ctHDiY

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
yeh but ml is different to cc.

great pics dude..

you're hairy as, like me - so Im thinking that scars will be even less noticeable on us than the average bare-chested bloke

Offline shaggy-dude

• Posting Member

Yup am well hairy.. they took pity on me and didn't use the sticky banadages they normally do lol.

left side scar is very clean, right side one is a bit jagged but I think they will be invisible when healed.. and tanned with hair in the way too.. :D... having said that two little scars in inch by a 10th of an inch beat two bit t*ts anytime :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024