Author Topic: Prolactin ok, so still gyne or what?  (Read 2158 times)

Offline cujo2527

• Posting Member
The doc checked my prolactin level and said it was fine. So I dont get it, if that checks for gyne....then would one say I dont have it? although I know I do. Im 27 and have had the puffies since high school, they may have decreased or increased with weight but they will always be there. Not so much "breast" mass, but a bit. When hardened just looks like i have somewhat built pecs.

Also curious does anyones ever get tender/sore and over sensitive sometimes?, even beyond their teens in your 20s etc...

Thanks

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Prolactin is not the only thing that causes gyno... In lots of cases gynecomastia is idiopathic ( there is not a well identified cause). Anyway you can contact an endocrinologist for a more precise analysis, but it is possible that he cannot identify an underlying cause. Puffy nipples are due to  gland, a gland which could develope during puberty. This problem can be corrected without surgery when it is at the "early stages"; so, now if you want to correct this problem surgery may be your only option. My case is quite similar to yours: only puffines and not breast mass. I know what a pain in the ass is to have a glandular condition that doesn't allow you to like your body, which should be perfect without it.
I've never had soreness or iper-sensitivity. Gyno is for me only a aesthetic problem.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline cujo2527

• Posting Member
Gotcha, thanks for the very informative reply :)

Yea it seems a regular internist only has so much knowledge of certain things like this.

Offline gynesux22

• Posting Member
your case sounds EXACTLY like mine....I have a small small lump beneath the nipple and it seems like when I am really stressed it starts to act up or something...like something is rushing to it....but also sometimes it feels like there are little lumps suspended behind the nipple...I am in Excellent shape and 20 years old...I dont know why i have this...but when cold...I look like i have solid pecs...only when warm it feels kinda fluidy and puffy if I dont flex....god I wish there was a simple cure.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024