Author Topic: Pictures of guys with gynecomastia mostly puffy nipples from the web  (Read 49289 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
This guys are not hiding their chests and look great. There is a huge range of normal for men.
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
i still would, they look weird all jacked up and showin off their chest. but o well

That says a great deal about you and your insecurities not only about your chest but about being male and whatever that means to you. These guys look great. They are proud of their bodies and should be.

Merle

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
i still would, they look weird all jacked up and showin off their chest. but o well

That says a great deal about you and your insecurities not only about your chest but about being male and whatever that means to you.

no kidding.
man, sometimes I really have to wonder where all of these body image values are coming from.
There are all shapes and sizes and looks for people in this world. anyone with a body fat percentage above 17% is disgusting and needs to get working on that, the perfect biceps, ass, legs. This striving for perfection is ridiculous. No wonder so many people have such poor body image.
unreal...
I am at a loss for words.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
no offence but how'd you come across these pix bro   :-X

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Just off the net. I come across them as I surf the web. There are many men out there with puffy nipples or very mild cases of gynecomastia that feel just fine about their bodies. I felt it was time to show the other side.

Merle

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
great.. so basically what your saying is I have to become a body builder and spend 5 hours a day to help hide my gyne with muscle mass..

Try finding photos with men that aren't ripped and it will look totally off and wrong(like me)

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
great.. so basically what your saying is I have to become a body builder and spend 5 hours a day to help hide my gyne with muscle mass..

Try finding photos with men that aren't ripped and it will look totally off and wrong(like me)

there are plenty who think those who arent ripped, look wrong anyway.
I personally have decided to write these people off.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT

No, as I find other pictures of guys who are not ripped as you describe it, I will post them. I always think back to one of the guys in Porkys, that had gyne. He was not ripped and looked great.

It is interesting to me that no matter what you find a way to justify your not being good enough or attractive enough. That has nothing to do with your chest and everything to do what what is happening in your head.

Merle

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
I saw pictures of this last guy posted by him on another forum.  He made 2 comments that I thought were interesting:  (1) No one's cutting my nipple (a sensitivity issue?) and (2) maybe God intended for me to be this way....

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I understand both senitments and I think he looks great.

Merle

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
Girls will never notice the second guys - he has a huge package.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
im curious to see these guys wearing a white body hugging shirt in afternoon sun, with their titties sticking out, im guessing they wont look so confident, and who knows maybe they already got themselves fixed, and these pics are a mistake? huh

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
You are so determined to believe that everyone feels the same way as you do. They do not.

Merle

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
well i dont see any reason for people with gyno to act like nothing is wrong with them, if it does not bother them, it doesnt mean that its not there, they got issues period. well if you cant see it, they cant see it, there are millions out there that do see it. now you are gonna tell me they dont bother about others, kudos lets start worshipping these idiots then.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024