Author Topic: Awkward moment with vest in front of hot girl....couldn't have worked out better  (Read 3360 times)

anonymous1

I was with my uncle and cousin at a local semi-pro baseball game and I was watching my 3 y o cousin jumping on the blow up things.  Me and my uncle walked over to the entrance to the blow up thing and this was this really cute red head watching the entrance.  My uncle didn't waste any time telling her I am recently single, further embarrassing me by saying "Look at his chiseled facial features, you two would make beautiful babies, I tell you what!"  Thanks drunk uncle...  she thought it was hilarious and he just playfully hit me in the stomach and felt my vest strap, and he was like "what is this?" and pulled up my polo and they both saw the vest.  I didn't know what to say, I was just like don't worry about it, don't worry about it.  Then I told my uncle off to the side that I just had surgery and we turned back and he said I didn't mean to embarrass him, its not a girdle, he's not trying to hide a gut or nothin, he just had surgery.

Oh well, right, games up, then we started talking about school and stuff and my uncle just told me he was going to pee, and that I better have her number before he gets back....  Long story short I got her number and she has been blowing me up last night and starting at like noon with a bunch of random texts.  Damn now I'm happy and I'm taking her out tom night.  Score one for drunk uncle and sober me.  He got the conv. started out awkwardly but damn it got her laughing and talking.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Hey man you think I could take your uncle to a semi-pro baseball game sometime?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
lol so did the girl ask what type of surgery you had?

anonymous1

No she didn't think twice about it. I actually didn't have my phone so I gave her my number and she texted me.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
That's a great story.  All thanks to that drunk Uncle of yours!  lol

Hope the date went well, sir.  Sounds like everything's pretty dandy for ya!
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

anonymous1

Everything is going great, but I didn't get to go out with her Sat night, she had relatives surprise her for graduation from Michigan and spent time with them.  BUT I literally haven't gone 2 min since 8:00pm tonight without a text back and forth from her.  Might lead me to believe she is a clinger, but I'll give her a chance, esp since she's hot and a hot red headed clinger can be a good thing(see: Wedding Crashers ;D).  I can't wait, just have to figure something out to do with her ???

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
if you just had surgery you might want to let her know (just a thought) because if you start spending time with her its going to come up or your going to lead her the wrong way as to why you havent made a move or being unfortable around her due to your still healing?

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
It's funny how much we stress over these things and worry and overanalyze everything... and then we realize that all you have to to is tell someone else you've had surgery and half the time they don't even ask you what it was for nor do they make any sort of big deal about it.

Stories like these are always good reminders that we should all loosen up a bit and stop being SO uptight and paranoid about our chests. Especially post-op. We look so much more normal than people even think. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024