Author Topic: Compression t-shirts  (Read 7121 times)

Offline Petervda

Hi there,

I have done an earlier post in the wrong segment. You find this post beneath here, it is about me entering the world of Gynecomastia.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15239.0

I have found a new online store in Europe that sells compression t-shirts. I have ordered one already and it fits perfectly and will order some more (discount on 3 ordered shirts). Here you find the website www.slim-shirt.com

I have had e-mail contact with him (I always do, before I buy thru internet) and this guy imports the shirts from the US. I forgot to ask wherefrom.

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Hope your right ;) I ordered one ..... I will tell you how it goes!

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Got mine today, bloody annoying to get on and off ... but I guess thats what to expect otherwise it wouldent compress anything :D

Its really good, very tight wich is good! 5/5!

Offline viking09

Hey everyone, i just thought i would tell my opinion on the Underworks Compression Vest. Im 19 about 270 and i've had gynecomastia since i was 14, i dont have a severe case but its noticeable. Anyway, i ordered the Underworks Compression Vest after seeing the ad on here and i received it in the mail today. When i put the vest on and looked in the mirror i cant even tell you how happy i was, it gives your body a shape while compressing the chest down and stomach. (Fits just like a beater)  It really made a difference, i can now start wearing single layer t-shirts instead of 3 or 4 shirts at a time trying to cover it up. I used underarmor for a while but it does NOTHING compared to Underworks. I would reccomend this to any teen or even adult who doesnt want to get surgery. I've also heard that if you work out while wearing the vest it helps to shape your body quicker. I am going to be ordering more. Hope my experience helped you consider underworks!

Offline Petervda

Hey jimbob,

In the beginning I found it also difficult to get them on and off.  I am used to it now and gets easier every day, and it is just once a day!  ;). I have received the others too.

Hey Viking, I have no experience with underworks and vests. What does such a vest cost?

Thanks, Peter

Offline viking09

Hey Petervda,

Its actually not a vest more like a beater or A-shirt that most men wear it just fits tighter, the one i got cost $30, but its well worth it. heres a picture and the link.

http://www.underworks.com/998.html

Offline Petervda

Hey Viking,

That looks the same as I ordered by www.slim-shirt.com, maybe the same supplier? I paid 30 euros for 1 shirt, including delivery cost and a discount of 10% on 3 shirts. I have checked your link, the Underworks website and found out that I need to pay at least 19 dollar extra to ship it to Europe. Sorry, that is a bit to much to try out. Thanks for your information.

Peter. :)

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
The slim shirt is tight, but im just wondering - is it tight enough?

Offline quickslick

what do u think about the the other versions of compression shirts(t-shirt, v-neck, and muscleshirt)...r they as good as the "wifebeater"

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024