Author Topic: What do you think, bad or mediocre?  (Read 9676 times)

Offline scrappykayne

Hey everyone, been having some problems for the last 3 years...i think i have gynacomastia as i feel hard disks under my nipples and they are puffy, im just wondering if you can give me some opinions on the current status, should i try and save up for surgery or what..? here are some pictures, thanks a lot :)

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
Those nipples are pretty puffy, but I bet they look fine when they are cold, don't they?

How do they look under a shirt?
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

Offline bachchu

Yes,this a case of Gyne.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
doesnt look like gyne to me

DrBermant

Hey everyone, been having some problems for the last 3 years...i think i have gynacomastia as i feel hard disks under my nipples and they are puffy, im just wondering if you can give me some opinions on the current status, should i try and save up for surgery or what..? here are some pictures, thanks a lot :)

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia comes in many different degrees. If you do not mind the contour of your chest, this is normally a benign condition and can be left alone.  For many, Living with Gynecomastia is an Emotional Experience. No Surgery Body Contouring Garments are a temporizing measure until surgery is an option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024